OP
Nickziegler
Hunters cabin
f27a986c359e00a56049d89bb4d0b31e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

OP
Nickziegler
Do they have a website?I don't see one under google
They do not. He will respond to emails as best form of communication. It's a great trip in beautiful country. Great people. Lots of great food

Last edited:
OP
Nickziegler
Sitting in Toronto on my connection. I guess super weird. I went to US customs. Declared my firearm. She asked a few questions and sent me on my way. Didn't look at my US customs form or Canadian firearms Dec form. They said it's a new process that they just go through. Pretty nervous they aren't going to make it or I get sent back to customs but the air tags show they are on the Tamarack and not in the building.....weird.

CRJR45

WKR
Sitting in Toronto on my connection. I guess super weird. I went to US customs. Declared my firearm. She asked a few questions and sent me on my way. Didn't look at my US customs form or Canadian firearms Dec form. They said it's a new process that they just go through. Pretty nervous they aren't going to make it or I get sent back to customs but the air tags show they are on the Tamarack and not in the building.....weird.

I did the same thing , showed my passport , rifle was loaded last minute , made it to my destination just fine , hope yours does also.

OP
Nickziegler
I did the same thing , showed my passport , rifle was loaded last minute , made it to my destination just fine , hope yours does also.
Thanks for the info. Just really weird. Changing all the time I guess