How’s your fuel prices

87 Octane broke the equivalent of $5usd/gallon a few months ago and has been climbing since, $5.25 is the average now. Diesel just hit $5.15usd/gallon and premium unleaded is $6.15. I love BC, but it is getting expensive.

Going over $3/gal in St. Paul area. I commute from just the WI side of the border. Thankfully MN subsidizes Ethanol enough that e88 is usually significantly cheaper.

Our small town tends to stay one price then do big jumps, like .20 at a time due to supply pieces of the equation. Lots of fun budgeting for that!

$3.349 and up in Helena, MT right now. Costco is usually several cents cheaper but I don't buy it there very often.

When I was in WY last week I couldn’t believe diesel was a $1 more then in KC and they have refineries in state. I paid $3.99 in Pinedale WY.

Rising energy/food costs and stagnant cost of living wage increases for the middle class are going to hurt a lot of folks.

This year sure stings a little more at the pump salmon fishing most weekends since July. I think unleaded 87 here at Costco in Albany Oregon is 3.49 last time I filled the tundra.

There are a lot of factors in energy prices and lots I don’t pretend to understand. But to say it’s not political you better pull the sheets from over your eyes.

it was around 3.80 here in Phoenix this week. Costco had my diesel for around 1.80-2.00 all last winter if i recall.. getting terrible

Back