How’s your fuel prices

Aklongbow

FNG
I totally forgot about the timber industry, which also contributes quite a bit to our economy. Tourism is actually at the bottom of that list. The summer before last, at the height of the pandemic, we had very, very few tourist that came up, and as far as I'm concerned, it was one of the nicest, quietest summers I can remember.
I totally forgot about the timber industry, which also contributes quite a bit to our economy. Tourism is actually at the bottom of that list. The summer before last, at the height of the pandemic, we had very, very few tourist that came up, and as far as I'm concerned, it was one of the nicest, quietest summers I can remember.
Yes !!! It was quite nice wasn't it !!!!

sneaky

"DADDY"
$4.20 today in Idaho Falls, if I remember correctly it went up to $4.85 in 2008 before everything came to a halt. I hope we can hang on this time and work through these challenges and persevere.
I filled up in IF on Thursday for $3.59 I think. I was in Iraq in 08, only heard about the gas crunch when I called home. Got a ringside seat for it this time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Super tag

WKR
That’s $4.20 for diesel fuel in Idaho falls today, not sure what gas is. That’s at Maverick in Ammon

brianrossman1

Lil-Rokslider
Just paid $5.39 here in Seattle….drove by a station that had premium for $5.79.

It’s been on a steady increase since Biden took office but obviously the Russia/Ukraine conflict has really ramped up oil prices. Hold very little hope that the administration will ramp up domestic production quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
I’m surprised at some of these prices considering last time I looked Wa had one of the highest gas taxes and people are posting comparable prices in places I would think cost would be way less.

Anyway I just filled up, diesel on one side of town was 4.45 and 4.89 on the other, luckily with the QFC shell discount I had 1.00 off so paid 3.89

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe you guys don’t realize, but this is intentional.
The petro-dollar will be broken. The entire financial system will be broken, and you will all be ******. Next comes digital currency.

Bring on the hate and ignorance. It looks exactly like the msm/social media hits we’ve seen the past 5 years or so.

Bottom line - it’s useless to talk fuel prices. They tell you out loud what their plan is, but when it’s relayed here, people are suddenly “fried” or conspiracy theorists. You’re trained attack dogs working for the gov for free and you don’t even know it.
This.

Beaverdog

FNG
3.89 in duluth mn, 4.09 right across the bridge in superior wi. its a no brainer where in going to be filling up