How to catch an untrapable mouse.

TSAMP

WKR
Clearly he is a Buck mouse with a vast territory. My suggestion would be to make habitat improvements within your home to get him to stay on your property. Once you shrink his range successfully, with the right wind. You may just yet lucky.

Edit:
Could this be a prank? Your wife rolling fake mouse turds, it would be pretty funny. You need to taste them to really know.

OP
grfox92

grfox92

WKR
Well a few weeks ago I cleaned up all the traps as there was no sign of this guy. Two days ago I woke up to several turds and little pee stains on the bathroom floor. Bastard.

The following morning, I was trying to leave for the gym at 5am and the cat was going crazy at the back door scratching to get out, so I opened the door and let her out. When the wife woke up, this was dead on the back patio in front of the door.

Did the cat kill it in the house and was scratching to bring it outside? Did she have it in her mouth and I just didn't see it? Or did she kill it in the two hours between when I let her out and when my wife woke up? We will never know for sure, however there have been no turds since then.

Is this the end of this novel? Or Will there be a sequel? "The turds return". Only time will tell.
c6491a13c9c13658911edffec208423d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Well a few weeks ago I cleaned up all the traps as there was no sign of this guy. Two days ago I woke up to several turds and little pee stains on the bathroom floor. Bastard.

The following morning, I was trying to leave for the gym at 5am and the cat was going crazy at the back door scratching to get out, so I opened the door and let her out. When the wife woke up, this was dead on the back patio in front of the door.

Did the cat kill it in the house and was scratching to bring it outside? Did she have it in her mouth and I just didn't see it? Or did she kill it in the two hours between when I let her out and when my wife woke up? We will never know for sure, however there have been no turds since then.

Is this the end of this novel? Or Will there be a sequel? "The turds return". Only time will tell.
c6491a13c9c13658911edffec208423d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk
Based on this saga, I would go for the full taxidermy job, and not just a euro mount...

crich

WKR
Based on this saga, I would go for the full taxidermy job, and not just a euro mount...
I'd print this thread and have it bound into a little book to go along side it. But looking at that little critter I'm wondering if it's the culprit.

7mm-08

WKR
Personally, I'm kind of sorry he's dead. This was my favorite thread on Rokslide for a good period of time. Can you count it as a victory? Maybe, but time will tell...