How to catch an untrapable mouse.

OP
grfox92

grfox92

WKR
Best rok thread in ages, don't doubt OP, but if he did make it up, well hell who cares

Set a live trap, not sure if they make a small one/light trigger one for mice
Live trap with food has been out for a month.

No trail cam, too many kids in my house.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

At work we have been having a problem with voles eating plants in the greenhouses. Many things were tried before I read this thread and concluded we had voles not mice. Anyways. So far it seems sunflower seeds on the traps has been pretty effective.
bfe4fb63220d5cda1788f46d117ad636.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A single action 22 revolver with bird shot is a lot of fun.

Scout camp last summer in Missouri, day 1, had my Kifaru Marauder partially zipped on my cot as I was hanging clothes. I zipped it, sat next to it, continued to organize life, felt the bag move.

Unzipped it, a mouse scurried out. Further inspection, she had 3 brand new pink babies in there.

I trapped 7 more with spring traps in the next 9 days in addition to the 3 pinkies.... Gross...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Don’t know about shooting mice but we had a run down shak years ago we stayed in during WVA. Deer season used a old kerosene heater to heat the hole (that’s what we called it) once it was warmed up the wasps would come out and the shooting match was on.

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t know about shooting mice but we had a run down shak years ago we stayed in during WVA. Deer season used a old kerosene heater to heat the hole (that’s what we called it) once it was warmed up the wasps would come out and the shooting match was on.
We have a cabin in North Central Missouri. Mud daubers built a nest in our chimney, which we figured out the spring after this video. In it are 2 Combat Action Ribbon recipients, and it was Marine Corps Birthday, and deer season...

The dipshit laughing and filming is me. (Drunk)

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

fwafwow

WKR
No sign of the culprit. I really wish I could have put a bow on this thread with a dead mouse but he seems to be gone. Time will tell.

Thanks for the update. There is a chance that he's watching you right now, waiting to drop a deuce when you least expect it.

OP
grfox92

grfox92

WKR
Thanks for the update. There is a chance that he's watching you right now, waiting to drop a deuce when you least expect it.
I'd be willing to be dollars to pesos that your right.

Iowa84

FNG
I got a chocolate lab I'll rent out. She might chew a hole in your wall but she's hell on mice

tony

WKR
Mouse is probably at the courthouse signing papers to take your house.
Might as well start packing.

OP
grfox92

grfox92

WKR
My wife found one single turd on the bathroom floor yesterday. Here's the thing. When we have had mice in the past they always wind up in the same places which is how we know they are there and in turn how we catch them. Under the kitchen sink, in the bottom drawer of the stove, in the coat closet. We find poop in these places, I set traps and catch the mouse within 24 hours. That's how it's always worked.

Now this mouse leaves a hot turd on my bathroom floor once every 2 weeks and other than that...there is no sign of him anywhere in the house. We have a cat who is a killer Nd she hasnt caught the mouse.....it's almost as if the mouse isn't living in the house, he's moved on and is somewhere else and now he comes back once every 2 weeks to shit on my floor just for spite.

Drenalin

WKR
My suggestion is to leave the mouse alone at this point (he's obviously too much for you anyway) and start writing little short stories about what you imagine he's up to when you're not around. Beatrix Potter made a name and a bunch of money doing this, and probably got to that point the same way you're getting there.