How long have you old timers been married?

God has blessed my wife and I with 37 years of marriage this June! We'll celebrate at the Colorado Traditional Archers Society High Country Shoot next month with our three kids and their families.

IDLassie

Lil-Rokslider
Been married 41 years to one of the best guys on earth. He's taught me a fair amount and I've kept him on the right path.

Profiler

Lil-Rokslider
34 years. Never says a word about hunting season. Go as often and as much as I want. Key is to invest time into the 8 month off season.

21 years and counting… big island on Hawaii for anniversary.

ece09594fbc48017f4fec88db9f4d84c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never been married. 60 year old. Have had quite a few long term relationships. Over 3 years but less than 7. Only been engaged once. I doubt I will ever get married at this point I am pretty set in my ways and have a happy and full life but not opposed to having a girl friend. The last 20 years I mostly dated independent professional type women. Most of them didn't seem all that motivated to get married.
A few were looking for a husband.

87TT

WKR
Wasn’t sure whether to post on this thread or not but oh well. I’ve been married 43 years, just not to the same woman. 15 the first time with three kids, divorced. 23 the second time until cancer cut it short. 5 this time ans no sign of stopping. She doesn’t hunt or fish but likes taking pictures and being out on adventures.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I forgot to mention, after 33+ years together, she is my best first mate and fishing buddy. We bought our first little 14 footer right after we started dating, then later a 17 foot Smokercraft to fish and crab on Puget Sound. Then 7-foot-itus hit for the ocean and halibut, ling cod, etc.