How bad do you think its going to get?

KenLee

WKR
I won't get to religious, because it'll spiral out of control. But, most of the reason we aren't looking to great is due to people not looking after the Bible. Especially Christians in the last few years. Only religion America now knows is politics.
Basically all nuts that condemn others they count themselves better than.

With all of the stuff going on around the country right now with the Hurricane, The Longshoreman's Strike, Election, Iran/Israel issues.
How bad do you think things are going to get.
Wife is starting to worry about some of it. Even just daily items that we use every day.

I'm an outdoors type person so I'm not as concerned about food. But everything else could get pretty slim pickings.
I'm thinking back to the stupid Covid times when you couldn't buy toilet paper.
I think it’s a political setup considering the timing and how things are playing out as they do

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Talk about panic buying, my neighbor just got back from Costco, they are out of TP. WTF. We live on the left coast. Maybe the folks are upset about the daily earthquakes we have been having, most are not even noticeable, but they are being reported. I have note felt anything in several weeks now.

Oh but sweetheart, when did I say or was forcing people to do religion? Forcing anybody to do anything is anti American, and also isn't bibical either.....
You said most of the reason the country is in bad shape is because people aren’t following the Bible. So yeah not forcing my bad.

go_deep

WKR
You said most of the reason the country is in bad shape is because people aren’t following the Bible. So yeah not forcing my bad.

Morally if everyone is doing what makes them feel good, sooner or later they're doing something to make someone else feel bad.
People get crazy about the Bible telling them what to do and how to live, but don't bat an eye at the hundreds of thousands of rules just to drive a vehicle down the road, or the other thousands and thousands of rules and laws they deal with everyday.

manitou1

WKR
Morally if everyone is doing what makes them feel good, sooner or later they're doing something to make someone else feel bad.
People get crazy about the Bible telling them what to do and how to live, but don't bat an eye at the hundreds of thousands of rules just to drive a vehicle down the road, or the other thousands and thousands of rules and laws they deal with everyday.
I am 63 and yet to have anybody tell me what to do or how to live biblically.

Now, if what the bible says makes one feel condemned then...

mt terry d

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
That's not really true.

Don't murder. Don't steal. Don't lie. Don't try to mess with the neighbor's wife or kids.

Most people have these beliefs whether it comes from culture, scripture, parents, society, or is just instinct. Just mind your own business.

That's really all that's necessary for all but psychos to live happily and peacefully.

Oh, and don't touch another man's gun without permission.

intunegp

WKR

If you don't follow the man-made rules, there are typically immediate and undesirable consequences.

If you don't follow the rules from the ancient book, those who do say bad things will happen to you when you die.

Understandably, a lot more people are willing to take a chance on the latter.

go_deep

WKR
That's not really true.

Don't murder. Don't steal. Don't lie. Don't try to mess with the neighbor's wife or kids.

Most people have these beliefs whether it comes from culture, scripture, parents, society, or is just instinct. Just mind your own business.

That's really all that's necessary for all but psychos to live happily and peacefully.

Oh, and don't touch another man's gun without permission.

Based upon that logic, your assuming people are following some rules already, that's where the problem comes in. When man is left to self judge, he's always right and justified.

go_deep

WKR
If you don't follow the man-made rules, there are typically immediate and undesirable consequences.

If you don't follow the rules from the ancient book, those who do say bad things will happen to you when you die.

Understandably, a lot more people are willing to take a chance on the latter.
Nearly all the 10 commandments are written into man made laws too. One of the additional things is your asked to treat each other with respect and dignity, to care and love for each other, not the me, me, me society.

If I had 150 mountain house meals, I'd run out of TP before I could eat them all
150 MH meals.
Smh....at what number does that become a type of self licking ice cream cone...35? 52? 73?

I would rather suck start a .45 than try to plow thru a 150 MH meals but to each there own....

amassi

WKR
I want to see Israel launch a nuke at Palestine, should solve lots of problems all at once.

Yeah none of us would have any problems anymore until the moles evolved back into hominids after nuclear winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk