How ABSOLUTE LOW must one stoop?

I get paranoid leaving totes with freeze dried meals unlocked in the bed of the truck. That’s pretty pathetic. You would think your back far enough anyone that would put this much effort getting here would be a decent human being. I hope that stove burns their tent down. To touch on the Oregon comments there are people stuck with Oregon plates, and then there are the portlanders, that ruin the name of our whole state. We aren’t all bad people.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Growing up backpacking and hunting, even in a state with as shitty people as California, there was always the unwritten rule of you do NOT mess with peoples gear in the back country. Even the most scummy, rotten folks out there knew that this was a line you didn’t cross.

This has to be some sort of “play” where you stumbled into “their” area and they are trying to chase you out.

I saw this in Idaho on my last trip. Guys setting up bluff tents as if they were camping certain ridgelines to keep hunters away. Sad.

I've never hunted Idaho but I've left some expensive stuff in my tent in other states. I'm sure a lot of guys have had similar days towards the end of your hunt where you leave a bunch of stuff in the tent to go super light...I think I'll think twice now