How ABSOLUTE LOW must one stoop?

keller

WKR
I have a friend in ak watched a transporter who is highly sought after on here. Fly in to their camp. Drag their sleeping bags and gear out of their tents . Then climb back in his cub and fly away before he could get back to camp.they were climbing after a sheep.

Hunterco321

FNG
Classified Approved
My friend was long range target shooting in eastern Oregon. He usually finds a place with 1500y safe no roads and blm areas etc. While shooting, someone hikes in to his target (steel plate on a post painted) and hangs out a minute like, should I steal this or not…uh, you’re in someone’s scope somewhere

Ucsdryder

WKR
My friend was long range target shooting in eastern Oregon. He usually finds a place with 1500y safe no roads and blm areas etc. While shooting, someone hikes in to his target (steel plate on a post painted) and hangs out a minute like, should I steal this or not…uh, you’re in someone’s scope somewhere
I’m always worried when I go target shooting, that I’ll be down setting up a target or checking a target and someone will roll up and grab 15-20k worth of gear as I run like Usain Bolt back to the truck!

180ls1

WKR
I have a friend in ak watched a transporter who is highly sought after on here. Fly in to their camp. Drag their sleeping bags and gear out of their tents . Then climb back in his cub and fly away before he could get back to camp.they were climbing after a sheep.

Did they report him? What else happened?

What transporter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxx075

WKR
I fall in the population that values my possessions more than your life. Or you could look at it that you value my possessions more than your life.

Hunterco321

FNG
Classified Approved
I’m always worried when I go target shooting, that I’ll be down setting up a target or checking a target and someone will roll up and grab 15-20k worth of gear as I run like Usain Bolt back to the truck!
Right, take a spotter friend is really the best choice.

BTLowry

FNG
OP that takes a serious low life to do something like that.
Hope it comes to light who it was and they get what they deserve
have a friend in ak watched a transporter who is highly sought after on here. Fly in to their camp. Drag their sleeping bags and gear out of their tents . Then climb back in his cub and fly away before he could get back to camp.they were climbing after a sheep.
^^ This might cause me some time behind bars
It would be bad enough to see someone pull that and not know who they were but it would be hard not to deliver some justice if you did

180ls1

WKR
One of the worst experiences I had with another human(s) was in the woods of Idaho with my dad (who is in his 70's) and we're from CA, so that's saying something. You just never know when/where you are going to run into trouble.

rclouse79

WKR
I left my bow with my tent until my last load of hauling out elk meat this year. I think I would have died of a stroke if someone took it. It is a shame how many dirtbags are out there these days.

It wasn't a money theft - sounds like there were more expensive things in than tent that a relatively bulky stove. But if you wanted to chase someone off by stealing exactly one thing, that's a good choice. Definitely the behavior of a shriveled little soul.