Hoody Similar to Fanatic but without mitts?

rjley

FNG
I just bought the Fanatic Hoody and I love it - except for the fold over mitts. Is there any other hoody that’s just like it without the mitts? I’m tempted to take it to a seamstress and just have the extra fabric cut off but I’m in my 30 day return window if there’s a similar one.

I’ve never used it but First Lite Origin? Otherwise maybe the Sitka heavyweight hoody with a neck gaiter?

The sitka heavyweight is similar minus the face mask.

The stone glacier helio is also similar but without facemask or camo.

I am sure kuiu has something similar but without the face mask.

I would just cut the mitt fabric off if you dont like it. I found it helpful to keep the chill off in the mid season time before gloves come out.

I’ve never used it but First Lite Origin? Otherwise maybe the Sitka heavyweight hoody with a neck gaiter?
I actually have the First Lite Origin and it’s the reason I got the Fanatic. In my opinion First Lite gear has some serious durability issues, half of the stuff I have didn’t last 1 season without tearing (Origin included). I’m getting ready to sell it all to pay for the Sitka gear I just purchased. Thanks for the advice, I’m going to take it to a Tailor tomorrow to have the fold over removed.

Back