Mid weight layer for Texas

guitarpreston

Lil-Rokslider
I hunt east Texas whitetail mostly. A cool front blew in this weekend and it’s 47 out now. For those of you who haven’t spent much time in Texas it’s super humid and that feels pretty cool here, a friend that used to live here and now lives in Montana and I were just talking about how weird that is compared to 50 being comfortable there…anyway I’m off topic. Usually wear some kuiu attacks, 150 black ovis merino base, sitka core LW hoody, and have a stratus in the bag if it cools off.

I’m wanting something in between that’s smaller than the stratus jacket for packability. Debating either a fanatic hoody or stratus vest.

I hunt east Texas whitetail mostly. A cool front blew in this weekend and it’s 47 out now. For those of you who haven’t spent much time in Texas it’s super humid and that feels pretty cool here, a friend that used to live here and now lives in Montana and I were just talking about how weird that is compared to 50 being comfortable there…anyway I’m off topic. Usually wear some kuiu attacks, 150 black ovis merino base, sitka core LW hoody, and have a stratus in the bag if it cools off.

I’m wanting something in between that’s smaller than the stratus jacket for packability. Debating either a fanatic hoody or stratus vest.
Sitka Ambient or SG cirque light