Honey stinger and Pro Bars

lmeyer

WKR
What yalls favorite offering from honey stinger and pro bar? I have some credit to burn at STP and they have a bunch of the waffles, energy chews, bars on thier site. any particular flavors you like or ti stay away from?

jmcd22

WKR
Honey waffles or strawberry. I'd buy these all the time but with how fast I eat them, I'd go broke! My personal favorite is a Justin's Hazelnut Butter with either of those flavors of Honey Stingers.

Norm555

WKR
I love the pro bar oatmeal chocolate chip and superfood slam. Those are staples as backpacking food for me

Whatever you do dont get the honey stinger cracker bars.
They put all the goodness in the waffles.
The cracker is the worst thing I think I've ever eaten.

I'd get a bunch of waffles, probar meal idk if they have a variety pack or not. And pro bar base are all good.
The chews are good but gummy bears are way cheaper.

You can’t go wrong with any of the ProBar flavors in my opinion. They are all excellent. However, I always take 1 Chocolate Coconut bar for every day (typically eat two a day) I am hunting. It’s my absolute favorite.

colersu22

WKR
I normally just get the original honey honey stingers and for probars it is rather the superfood slam or chocolate peanut butter.

twall13

WKR
I have only tired the original honey and vanilla flavors and both were good. Has anyone tried chocolate?
I've tried most of the honey stinger waffle flavors. My favorites are strawberry and vanilla. Honey is a close second. I did not care for the chocolate flavor at all, in fact it was by far my least favorite.

I've tried the chews, probar strawberry isn't bad and honey stinger pomegranate passion was my favorite flavor in theirs. I'm not sure I'd buy them regularly over gummy bears but in certain situations they are nice to have.

Generally speaking I rely a lot more on the honey stinger waffles. I plan on 2-3 of those per day on a backpack hunt and have yet to get tired of them like I do with most bars.

bitbckt

Lil-Rokslider
I love all honey stinger flavors - never met one I didn't like. I like to put a packet of Justin's PB in the middle of two of them for a stinger sandwich.

I prefer oreos and Gummie Bears I keep a pocket on my pack belt just for Gummie Bears over gel chews. A lot cheaper and they're a super good carb source.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I've tried only the original honey and vanilla flavor too. I'm thinking now to try the coconut. Ordinary I'm eating two or three pro bars per day and I feel great. You know I'm trying to eat only original flavors 'cause I guess that the ingredients are more natural lol. Speaking about honey I cannot eat it, it's too sweet for me. You know if you can eat honey then you are a happy man 'cause it brings only benefits to your boney. Now I'm using it only for my skin. If you want you can have a look at this https://www.eiwahoney.com/blogs/honey-and-health/top-ten-amazing-honey-benefits-for-skin blog that I've found. There I read how to take care of my skin with the help of honey. Good luck!

Marmots

Lil-Rokslider
Salted caramel honey waffles are my favorite hard day pick me up. We literally keep them in a locked ammo box until they go in a pack because the temptation is too high.

nvkevin

FNG
^^^ same for me. It’s like finding a $20 in my pocket when I find one of these bad boys in the pack haha. I usually buy them all when I see a box at the store. I also agree with the temptation. They are so good that my kids will just eat them if I don’t hide them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondo

WKR
Salted Caramel Honey Waffles for me as well. I squirrel them away with caffeinated Jelly Belly Sport Beans lest they disappear come time to hunt.