Honey Stinger or other energy snacks

iowawhitetailnut

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody know of any good deals on Honey Stinger energy chews/waffles/snacks or have any recommendations of better value options available? These things have gotten really expensive! Going on a backpack hunting trip and looking for good snack options.

Pitbull44

FNG
I ordered some from Sam’s Club last week.
1d6336c070b17e77547a27e036db2181.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matthewmt

WKR
I bought a bunch from natural grocers for just over 1$ a piece. I like to squeeze flavored almond butter or rx nut butters on mine. Usually keep these in my waist belt pouch.

Honey stinger energy chews are good too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fred Meyer had honey stingers on sale last week for a little over a dollar a piece as well. Might still be on sale.

Poser

WKR
Ive started putting such items like this that I eat quite a bit of on Amazon’s subscribe and save. That gets you an additional 5-15% off. You can change the frequency of delivery in the off season to 6 months max, cancel or skip deliveries.

I’ve been liking this Rip Van Waffles with on 3g of sugar. I’ll add some Justin’s PB to the top of them.

Rip Van WAFELS Dutch Caramel & Vanilla Stroopwafels, Healthy Non GMO, Low Calorie / Sugar Office Snacks, Keto Friendly, (3g), 12 Count (Packaging May Vary) https://a.co/d/6HEno3d

Ive started putting such items like this that I eat quite a bit of on Amazon’s subscribe and save. That gets you an additional 5-15% off. You can change the frequency of delivery in the off season to 6 months max, cancel or skip deliveries.

I’ve been liking this Rip Van Waffles with on 3g of sugar. I’ll add some Justin’s PB to the top of them.

Rip Van WAFELS Dutch Caramel & Vanilla Stroopwafels, Healthy Non GMO, Low Calorie / Sugar Office Snacks, Keto Friendly, (3g), 12 Count (Packaging May Vary) https://a.co/d/6HEno3d
This prime sub...I use them year round...spring it's trout fishing and turkey hunting, summer hiking and what not...I dont got thru them as fast as fall/winter..but 20 bucks for 16...I will pay the extra 4 bucks for them to appear on my doorstep.

Poser

WKR
This prime sub...I use them year round...spring it's trout fishing and turkey hunting, summer hiking and what not...I dont got thru them as fast as fall/winter..but 20 bucks for 16...I will pay the extra 4 bucks for them to appear on my doorstep.

Yeah, I eat these types of snacks backcountry skiing so I keep many of these subs on these going. One items I’ve been LOVING this summer are these .5 oz ghee packets. I used to use powdered butter in ny dehydrated meals, oatmeal and coffee however, these taste so much better and improve the taste of any dehydrated/freeze dried meal tremendously.

Classic Ghee Butter, Grass-Fed by Indian Milk & Honey, 0.5 oz x 6 | Ghee in Portable Sachets | Handmade & Locally Sourced Ghee Clarified Butter | Lactose, Gluten & Casein Free https://a.co/d/fzdnSQf