Help me build a sheep rifle!

@B_Reynolds_AK how do you like that Maven? I know you’ve been a NF user in the past. I’m sort of curious what the RS2 would be like on my lightweight Kimber.
Love it, though the NXS 2.5-10x32 Mil-Dot is still my favorite lightweight scope. Reticle is much easier to see than Mil-R.

I hope Maven updates one of their lighter scopes to RS 1.2 durability with the SHR -Mil reticle.

Have you ever compared it to a TBAC Ultra? I've got several Ultras, a Banish Backcountry on the way, and have been looking for a Scythe-Ti to compare.
IMHO the Scythe suppresses noticeably better than the Ultra 7, on par with the Ultra 9 or DD sTI, but with better recoil reduction and barrel length / cartridge tolerance. Just shot next to and with all of these at s2hu.

-J

IMHO the Scythe suppresses noticeably better than the Ultra 7, on par with the Ultra 9 or DD sTI, but with better recoil reduction and barrel length / cartridge tolerance. Just shot next to and with all of these at s2hu.

-J
That's what I was thinking because of the brake on the end. It may make the sound signature a little higher, but probably reduces the recoil significantly.

-J
That's what I was thinking because of the brake on the end. It may make the sound signature a little higher, but probably reduces the recoil significantly.

Have not compared suppressors much, but absolutely love the Scythe. The only other centerfire suppressor I own is a AB Raptor 8 .375. It’s very good as well, but since AB won’t sell a 6.5 end cap, it’s a little bit louder, but still very good. I use it mostly on my little 9mm MP5k and also on this gun when in 338 Fed configuration.

Back