Has anybody here actually received a stimulus check?

Trial153

WKR
I got mine $615, I feel like I should donate to a conservation group since I still have and shouldn’t loose my job (unless they catch the amount of hours I spend on rokslide at work and fire me).

This is doubly good idea. In this bill is a Charitable contribution clause that allows you to claim it above the line if you take a standard deduction. Win win

archp625

WKR
We got $2900 today. To bad its going to a new front door. Our house is 5 years old and the crap door they put in is already rotting in the corner.

Billinsd

WKR
I didnt get one even though me and my wife dont make anything near the cutoff. I checked and our direct deposit is up to date. It says they arent sure if were eligible.
Same here, our adjusted gross income is less than $190,000, so we will get something.

Last edited:

Smid

WKR
Not sure when I’ll get mine. Logged into the IRS tool today and they didn’t have my account info even though I’ve been filing for 9 years. I get the payment though the tax service I use so I’m guessing that’s why

WCB

WKR
got most of ours?..think they missed that we have a kid. Either way we don't need the money as we are both working and actually saving money from this whole thing. I think we plan on donating to a family in need or just tipping big when things get rolling back to normal.

pete

Lil-Rokslider
Ours was deposited today. We are also doing fine, so we will be donating to the local food bank. The food bank was stretched thin before this all hit, so I can only imagine things are worse now.

Not sure when I’ll get mine. Logged into the IRS tool today and they didn’t have my account info even though I’ve been filing for 9 years. I get the payment though the tax service I use so I’m guessing that’s why

They didn't have my account info either, even though they refunded money to us last year (for 2018) and we paid this year (for 2019), both of the transactions came from the same account. I went onto the IRS tool, and entered the bank info, and got a confirmation. Not sure how long it will take to get the $$.