Has anybody here actually received a stimulus check?

Oregon

WKR
you can go to this website to check status of your check or enter you direct deposit info if your check isnt in the mail yet:

Thanks! Owed the past couple years so they didn’t have my banking info. Easy process

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I was out driving yesterday and the lines outside the pot shop and the liquor store were out into the parking lots lol.

So basically it was exactly the same as when the PFD is handed out in October.

Last edited:
OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Now the rest of the world knows what October is like in AK, 90” TV’s and substances hahaha.

yup then all those fancy TVs, PlayStations, drones, RC cars, bikes all end up on sale on the local Facebook pages over the next few weeks.

Is there anyone on here that can explain why we only received $500 for two kids? Wife and I file married separate and each claimed one kid. I got the $500 and she got nothing. She's over the cap and received a reduced amount, but nothing for the kid she claimed....any idea why?

It could be due to a Head of household designation. I thought it altered the threshold and if I remember right, only one person can file head of household if you are at the same address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Is there anyone on here that can explain why we only received $500 for two kids? Wife and I file married separate and each claimed one kid. I got the $500 and she got nothing. She's over the cap and received a reduced amount, but nothing for the kid she claimed....any idea why?

that was your penalty fee for voting for Hillary Clinton.

Evol

Lil-Rokslider
Can't get past the can't determine eligibility screen either. AGI under 150k, filed 2018, owed and paid. I know they got my return because they sent me a letter saying I owed because an estimated payment wasn't attributed properly. Wife is W2 and I have Sched. C, K1 and W2.