Has anybody here actually received a stimulus check?

jmcd22

WKR
Got mine this morning. I had to try to log into my bank 4 times before actually getting in.

CorbLand

WKR
My wife and I got ours this morning. We are going to use some to get some meat as this year was slim pickins for killing anything. Other than that, put it away for a down payment on a house.

NoWiser

WKR
Ours showed up today. While I'd love to use it to support small businesses, I just can't spend 2 months worth of mortgage payments while my wife is laid off and future work for me is uncertain. Into the savings account it goes. If things look up by this fall, maybe it'll turn into some hunting gear, or a vacation for the family.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Ok well I got mine and my wife’s this morning too. Trying to decide if I should spend half on gas station boner pills and a donation to the Trump campaign or buy a new gun....

move been incredibly lucky through all of this since I still get paid even though I don’t have to work and my wife just a few days ago started a good side gig we’ve also been good at saving since we got married 7 years ago so this whole thing really hasn’t impacted us at all other than making us hate each other from being around each other constantly (joking sort of).

bruno59

WKR
Looked in my account today was there going to buy a CZ 75 with it and spend the rest on small shops around town

MadeInTheRain

Lil-Rokslider
I qualified the the stimulus check and it was deposited this morning into the bank account.

I didnt get one even though me and my wife dont make anything near the cutoff. I checked and our direct deposit is up to date. It says they arent sure if were eligible.

We have 1000 hit yesterday, 500 a child. Otherwise we where over the cap. Wasnt sure if the cap applied to the children as well. In any event it seems looks like it doenst. Going to toss it in their 529s.
Waiting on our accountant to come up with a plan for the back dated pass though exemptions. I think its totally bullshit however i am not stubborn enough not to take advantage of it if i can.
Interesting. I'm over the cap and assumed I'd get nothing. But i do have 1 dependent so maybe $500? That would be sweet!

Ours hit today. We don't "need" the money, wife and I both still working. The part you get for having kids went straight to my girls college funds. The rest has been squirreled away. Wife told me to go buy a new gun if I wanted one. But i we decided to keep for a rainy day.... Or tax day next year.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I got mine $615, I feel like I should donate to a conservation group since I still have and shouldn’t loose my job (unless they catch the amount of hours I spend on rokslide at work and fire me).