Gut Health Supplements

lamarclark09

Lil-Rokslider
I understand your point man but trust me it’ll be much more dangerous to try non-FDA products without a doctor's recommendation because the human body is quite complicated and we don’t know what it might get a negative reaction from so think twice before getting into it.

Psyllium was a game changer for me. The now brand works best for me.

Dropping shitty carbs and losing weight also good. I also had a hiatal hernia and had a fundiplication about 12 years ago. Best thing I’ve done to get around that issue of chronic heartburn.

IH8Cali

Lil-Rokslider
Careful ramming a ton greens and "fiber" down the yap if you haven't ruled out low stomach acid. Contrary to common belief, the symptoms people take an "antacid" for are driven by your body having inadequate acid (bloating, burping, reflux etc.). A diet of fermented foods can help, as well as low FODMAP foods. The greatest supplement for the aforementioned symptoms is Betaine HCL with Pepsin along with some digestive enzymes (as already mentioned). So many great guthealth podcasts out there, plenty of info to...digest.

mtbraun

FNG
Careful ramming a ton greens and "fiber" down the yap if you haven't ruled out low stomach acid. Contrary to common belief, the symptoms people take an "antacid" for are driven by your body having inadequate acid (bloating, burping, reflux etc.). A diet of fermented foods can help, as well as low FODMAP foods. The greatest supplement for the aforementioned symptoms is Betaine HCL with Pepsin along with some digestive enzymes (as already mentioned). So many great guthealth podcasts out there, plenty of info to...digest.
This is money. For additional insight, read the book "Why Stomach Acid is Good for You."