Gunnison Deer

Breeves1

Lil-Rokslider
Either this year or next I’m hoping to head to the gunnison basin area to hunt mule deer. I have a couple units and weapon choices in mind and possibly areas as well in those units. I’m just wondering with the state of mule deer which unit to concentrate on. I would love to discuss privately so shoot me a message so we can discuss. Thanks everyone and good luck this draw season.

Do you have PP already? Where and when you want is completely dependent on the number of points you have.

tracker12

WKR
Hope you have plenty of points. Ny 21 NR points aren't getting me in the Gunnison basin this year.

otcWill

FNG
Either this year or next I’m hoping to head to the gunnison basin area to hunt mule deer. I have a couple units and weapon choices in mind and possibly areas as well in those units. I’m just wondering with the state of mule deer which unit to concentrate on. I would love to discuss privately so shoot me a message so we can discuss. Thanks everyone and good luck this draw season.
I've been scouting for several years now and plan on hunting this coming fall. Deer are doing well this year. Average winter in the basin with great snowpack surrounding so should be a good year to have a tag. Happy to discuss options.

OP
Breeves1

Breeves1

Lil-Rokslider
Which units or unit have you been scouting? I’m looking at 67 muzzy probably as I’ve only got 3 pp. I was debating between 551 muzzy or archery or 67 muzzy.