Grilled Pb&J!

Randle

WKR
Grilled cheese....
slice of pepper jack
slice of cheddar
slice of provolone
Butter the outside of the bread as normal but sprinkle parmasean on the butter and grill it.
If your payday was good add a slice of ham or precooked bacon

My Mom would make Elvis sandwiches.
Peanut butter, honey, bacon, banana, grilled between bread.

I really enjoy homemade liver sausage on a cracker with honey. Or headcheese the same way.

OP
NorthIDHunter
I was in 9th grade and was going fishing with my friend. I said I'll bring worms and minnows, you bring lunch. He made peanut butter and onion sandwich. Don't ever make peanut butter and onion sandwich, EVER.
oh my goodness no, that sounds terrible! But sounds like something a dad would for sure do.

Bolt

Lil-Rokslider
Add bacon, it's a must

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

OP
NorthIDHunter
Sounds like some of you have been smoking a lot of dope!
I referred to a friend who knows better than I, and he said "Dude, bro, If you knew anything about dope you would know that peanut butter is not your friend when the wicked cotton mouth sets in"

Kobuk

Lil-Rokslider
The weirdest one that I've made back in the starving student days was take a top ramen noodle square, the ones that come in the plastic packages for like 10 for a buck, and they will break in half thin ways. They are folded in half when made. Think pulling two frozen pieces of bread apart. Then toast the noodles and put peanut butter on them. I ate them open face style and loved those things! haha Oh, make sure you have something to drink handy too.... Just sayin

OP
NorthIDHunter
My old boss would make peanut butter, lettuce, regular butter and mayonnaise sandwiches for lunch. He loved them but I never tried it...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
my dad had a friend who loved spaghetti and mayo sandwiches, i have tried just the spaghetti part but have never added the mayo.

Curtass

FNG
PB&J burger for the win! I do mine with a BIG spoonful of PB on the burger, with cheese as soon as you pull it off the grill so it gets all melty and running down the sides. Then on the bun, mayo, mustard, onion, lettuce, fresh jalapeno's, bacon, fried egg, either raspberry jam or grape. Try it and thank me later!

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
When grilling sandwiches, use mayo instead of butter on the outside of the bread. Easier to spread and gives it that great diner taste.