How to mount red dot for dmr

CTXhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Badger ordinance C1 mount with their COMM ring attachment system would probably clear. Get ready to spend another few hundred though 👎🏻IMG_2026.jpeg

Do you have issues finding the dot with no cheek weld on your stock?

I ask because I’ve never done this and it’s intriguing. I’ve always thought it would be faster to use the 1x on the LVPO.

OP
TonySkyline
Badger ordinance C1 mount with their COMM ring attachment system would probably clear. Get ready to spend another few hundred though View attachment 601244

Brother, I was just looking at this setup. I’d need the spacer for sure. Idk yet if I want to replace the entire mount yet but so far this is the best option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have issues finding the dot with no cheek weld on your stock?

I ask because I’ve never done this and it’s intriguing. I’ve always thought it would be faster to use the 1x on the LVPO.
Yes, it's harder over the top than with an offset. I also usually have a RAPTAR-S or PALS on a diving board so I can't run a dot there even if I wanted to.

Normally, with a LPVO I am at 1x and it is faster but if I'm already mag'd in and it's a quick transition the offset is faster. Also, under tubes I can't shoot the LPVO but I can with the offset; I'm not saying I shoot passive through goggles all the time but there are times it's appropriate vice a LASER.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Increased distances to contact? Most folks can’t score expert now.

Performance against body armor? We haven’t fought anyone with armor in 20yrs…..not that we won’t though.
Completely agree, when I was a young infantry buck I fantasized about brining back .308 caliber battle rifles… but then you realize the vast majority of troopers can’t shoot a .22 cal to save their ass and increased recoil and reduced load out is absolutely not the answer