Grilled Pb&J!

Arcticmanak

Lil-Rokslider
Nothin' like fried SPAM on toasted bread with onions, fried egg, tomato and lettuce. Top notch fare right there.

prm

WKR
Never grilled a Pbj, but grape jelly on a grilled cheese is magical!

A grilled peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich is a sandwich fit for royalty. Mayo the bread on the outside too. Toast it on medium heat to get a nice grilled crust. Heats the inside to a delicacy So fine mere middle class fellas like us get a hint of living royal.

tater

WKR
Had a buddy of mine in AZ introduce me to this one twenty-five plus years ago...
Two pieces of thick sliced bread (think Texas toast thickness). Smother in peanut butter and jam/jelly of choice. Add banana slices if desired. Take sandwich and dip in thick pancake batter.
Deep fry. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Call cardiologist to book appointment for stents...

Note*-I've never used a deep fryer and its been a long time but i remember him having this long handled tool that held the sandwich together while he put it in the fryer. Two halves that clamped together over the sandwich.

KenLee

WKR
My Mom would make Elvis sandwiches.
Peanut butter, honey, bacon, banana, grilled between bread.

I really enjoy homemade liver sausage on a cracker with honey. Or headcheese the same way.
OMG now I'm craving a livermush, fried egg over easy and cheese sandwich. With Dukes mayo, of course :)

Oh that sounds like a fantastic idea! I have regularly carried one in my back while chasing whitetail, always in a sandwich bag, now will be in tin foil for sure! Thanks.

I think he was referring to the Rocky Mountain oysters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigsky108

FNG
I make PB&J's all the time with toast 😁
But grilling it sounds awesome! I'll try one out haha.

I haven't tried it yet, but a buddy of mine swears by fried cheese curds dipped in caramel (like hershey's caramel syrup for ice cream).