Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’m assuming since I didn’t get my tracking yesterday that now I’ll be waiting for them to receive their next shipment from garmin.

I’m going to cancel my order today and try to find some other place that has them in stock. At this point it’s been well over 2 months.

Tahoe1305

WKR
I’m assuming since I didn’t get my tracking yesterday that now I’ll be waiting for them to receive their next shipment from garmin.

I’m going to cancel my order today and try to find some other place that has them in stock. At this point it’s been well over 2 months.
As a technique. Maybe find/order first before you cancel just in case.

ManBun

FNG
Scheels had them in stock. Ordered mine on 1/1/24 and just got tracking information for shipment this morning.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Someone on thingiverse design a case for this, I'll change things up down the road if I add any accessories but saved me a trip to harborfrieght for a case. Excited to try this thing out soon.

HgED19Tl.jpg

gIAKkr7l.jpg

BjornF16

WKR
Update email from Pew Pew…looks like I’m not receiving a unit from the batch they just received. No ETA on their next batch.

Glad I pulled the trigger on Scheel’s

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Same from Scheel’s
I’d imagine waiting for pew pew solutions to come through could easily lead into February. I have loads to work on and don’t have time for anymore nonsense. I should have cancelled when the 12/15 thing didn’t happen. Oh well.