Garmin Xero C1: new chronograph

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just another availability update. I got a few in yesterday, and they went really fast. I do have a few more arriving on Monday and then more coming in December.

FOT223

FNG
I picked up mine from GoHunt and love it so far! Used it on an indoor range a few times running suppressed with full lanes next to me. Also ran it solo outdoors with various weather conditions. Seems to be very forgiving and so far accurate.

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Roksliders! We just got about 20 of these in today!

gman82001

WKR
Roksliders! We just got about 20 of these in today!

Thanks s&s was able to grab one today

Just FYI - been meaning to post that my little pelican case is perfect. Chrono fits snug with the tripod attached. No need to foam cutouts.

IMG_1470.jpg

WKR
Used my buddy's Garmin chrono today. It is awesome. Super easy to use definitely on my list.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Just FYI - been meaning to post that my little pelican case is perfect. Chrono fits snug with the tripod attached. No need to foam cutouts.

View attachment 663673
I was using the same thing but ended up getting the Cole tac case. Knowing what I know now, I’d rather have the Armageddon gear case. The reason is that with the Cole tax case you take the tripod off every time you put it away. Seems like you could strip it out over time. Maybe not, I could be over thinking.

atmat

WKR
I was using the same thing but ended up getting the Cole tac case. Knowing what I know now, I’d rather have the Armageddon gear case. The reason is that with the Cole tax case you take the tripod off every time you put it away. Seems like you could strip it out over time. Maybe not, I could be over thinking.
I just have a hard time justifying the cost for the Armageddon Gear. $80 after tax/shipping is steep for a soft case.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I just have a hard time justifying the cost for the Armageddon Gear. $80 after tax/shipping is steep for a soft case.
Yeah for sure. I think the Cole tax I got was like 50 bucks. I know it’s not necessary, I just wanted to spend some money I guess.

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
S&S is awesome, great company to deal with.
The Xero C1's are rolling in now. I have about a dozen in stock with more coming next week.

Afhunter1

WKR
The Xero C1's are rolling in now. I have about a dozen in stock with more coming next week.

Got mine from you guys earlier in the week. These things are crazy small and easy to use. First thing I did was shoot my 17 rem with a 25gr bullet going +4k and it never missed a shot. Awesome!

Kevin0351

FNG
What do you mean by this?

Why would you want to run more than one gun at a time? Just shoot a set, end the session. It saves and sends to phone. Then shoot another.

What am I missing?
I wish it did it while i work on load development. Could shoot 5 different loads at one range, pausing the session and switching each time. then test all 5 loads at a second range but keep all ballistic data on one string. Now with 5 loads shooting at 3 distances to test i end up with 15 strings of data vs 5.