Freak's charged with felony

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not a "prominent person." Nobody outside of the hunting community knows anything about the guy, or his troubled past. These type of guys think they are somebodies but, they aren't in the overall scheme of life. Everyone should have their day in court, absolutely, 100%. But it's quite the stretch to believe he has done the same thing multiple times, but not this time.
Exactly right. ^^^^

My Grandad always used to say “If you run into a jerk in the morning, you probably ran into a jerk. But if you run into a jerk in the morning, afternoon, and evening … you’re probably the jerk.”

He keeps getting caught trespassing and then blames it on OnX not being accurate or didn’t have a signal on his phone. Or he didn’t see the land posted as no trespassing, so understood it to be okay. This is all on video where he actually said it. Do I think they made an example of him in Utah? Yes, they generally DO make an example of someone who repeatedly breaks the law. Will they make an example of him in Idaho? I sure hope so because he hasn’t learned his lesson yet. Sometimes the punishment has to actually have teeth or sting for some people to stop doing ignorant things.

ProStaffSteve

Lil-Rokslider
This guy is a real piece of work as most on here can see.

Not only is he a previously convicted poacher, but he is a giant hypocrite as well. He claims the need for free speech, but as soon as I responded to a comment on his IG about him being previously convicted in UT for poaching, he not only deletes the comment but then blocks me on IG. LOL!

This guy and his fellow supporters are a bad look for hunters in general. His use of the # for 1badfishcop is so childish and ridiculous. If he is guilty of what he is charged, I really hope ID throws the book at him and takes away his hunting privileges. A Felony is no-joke and the way he is going he will lose his ability to own firearms as well.

In my line of work, I am responsible for knowing all the rules, laws, codes etc. If I don't follow them, then I can lose my ability to make a living to support myself and my family. This guy has shown he will repeatedly put himself in questionable situations that jeopardize his ability to provide for his family. Tears in court should not stop the ID courts of punishing him accordingly if found guilty.
It hurt hearing the defense argue “this is how he makes a living for his family” what kind of excuse is that!? Like, he can go work at 7/11 like all the other felons. Kinda backwards to think anyone can mak
Exactly right. ^^^^

My Grandad always used to say “If you run into a jerk in the morning, you probably ran into a jerk. But if you run into a jerk in the morning, afternoon, and evening … you’re probably the jerk.”

He keeps getting caught trespassing and then blames it on OnX not being accurate or didn’t have a signal on his phone. Or he didn’t see the land posted as no trespassing, so understood it to be okay. This is all on video where he actually said it. Do I think they made an example of him in Utah? Yes, they generally DO make an example of someone who repeatedly breaks the law. Will they make an example of him in Idaho? I sure hope so because he hasn’t learned his lesson yet. Sometimes the punishment has to actually have teeth or sting for some people to stop doing ignorant things.
what are the odds there will be a video of the Idaho hearing like the Utah elk video a couple pages back? Ended up watching 4/7 hours of that

eshunt

Lil-Rokslider
Is that from the Idaho court appearance? Or was this from Utah a few years ago? If it's from Idaho, where did you dig that up from?

TheTone

WKR
It hurt hearing the defense argue “this is how he makes a living for his family” what kind of excuse is that!? Like, he can go work at 7/11 like all the other felons. Kinda backwards to think anyone can mak

what are the odds there will be a video of the Idaho hearing like the Utah elk video a couple pages back? Ended up watching 4/7 hours of that
Idaho doesn’t do administrative license revocations like Utah apparently can, so probably no chance of it being videoed. I highly doubt oneida county will make video of his court hearings available to the public

I’m a CDL driver, him arguing that he makes a living through hunting and therefore shouldn’t have his hunting privileges suspended is equivalent to me going and getting a DUI and arguing that since that is how I earn a living they should reinstate my driving privileges. There are lots of industries/career fields where the courts have no issue taking away your ability to earn a living if you screw up, why should hunting be different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wnelson14

WKR
I’m a CDL driver, him arguing that he makes a living through hunting and therefore shouldn’t have his hunting privileges suspended is equivalent to me going and getting a DUI and arguing that since that is how I earn a living they should reinstate my driving privileges. There are lots of industries/career fields where the courts have no issue taking away your ability to earn a living if you screw up, why should hunting be different

This…… Well said

Nailed it.

ProStaffSteve

Lil-Rokslider
Is that from the Idaho court appearance? Or was this from Utah a few years ago? If it's from Idaho, where did you dig that up from?
Utah from the 2017 incident. Was also looking for episode two of red man can’t feed his family off of animals owned by the state

ProStaffSteve

Lil-Rokslider
Idaho doesn’t do administrative license revocations like Utah apparently can, so probably no chance of it being videoed. I highly doubt oneida county will make video of his court hearings available to the public
Wouldn’t think so. Shocked this one is out, but don’t have an understanding of court systems

Status
Not open for further replies.