Football fans???

KurtR

WKR
The dude was ranked 26th in the league last year as a QB.
I’m a Vikings fan but I don’t care what he was ranked you put him with a decent offense and the guy is a cold blooded killer. At his worst he is better than Jordan love at his best and I’m going to enjoy watch the pack fan base melt down.

I’m a Vikings fan but I don’t care what he was ranked you put him with a decent offense and the guy WAS a cold blooded killer. At his worst he is better than Jordan love at his best and I’m going to enjoy watch the pack fan base melt down.
I fixed it for you. Rodgers has to go he is well beyond his prime. Wish he would have been gone a few years ago as he has never been a big game player of the likes of Brady or Michael Jordan with all those buzzer beaters. Pretty well documented he doesn’t handle those monster games well at all.

If you’re a Vikings fan you’re going to REALLY hate Jordan Love taking over. The dude is ready to go.

He’s probably the most overrated player in the entire NFL.

Fleeced our team for half $1 billion.
Is not a team player.
Does not play well with management.
Brings more drama than one of those housewife shows.
Show me one guy on our team that wants to win for him before he goes out to his golden years!
I wanted him gone for three years in a row now.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
Rodgers is the greatest regular season quarterback ever, IMO. Can't win the big ones mostly. I wish they would have dumped him last year. I'll be glad to see the end to his drama. Bring on the Love baby. They can just as easily miss the playoffs with Love.

Agross

WKR
Melt down? Never. Just remember, we lived through the 70's and 80's.
Try being a lions fan for the last, well , as long as I can remember! I’ve always hated Rodgers. If he even got touched he was crying for a penalty. He beat the lions a lot of different ways🤦🏼‍♂️.

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
Dang. Some poor Packer fans in this group. Im going to miss him, have a lot of fun memories watching him. Not many games that went to OT where he lost it for the team like Favre who I loved as well. Sure should have won more super bowls with him but a lot of that can be placed on defense or special teams as well. Some heartbreaks against Seattle.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Try being a lions fan for the last, well , as long as I can remember! I’ve always hated Rodgers. If he even got touched he was crying for a penalty. He beat the lions a lot of different ways🤦🏼‍♂️.
Rodgers and Brady could throw the ball backwards, not a soul in sight and would still claim it was pass interference.

I fixed it for you. Rodgers has to go he is well beyond his prime. Wish he would have been gone a few years ago as he has never been a big game player of the likes of Brady or Michael Jordan with all those buzzer beaters. Pretty well documented he doesn’t handle those monster games well at all.

If you’re a Vikings fan you’re going to REALLY hate Jordan Love taking over. The dude is ready to go.
Yeah, and he botched that onside kick against the Seahawks to lose the game, too....

Sherman

WKR
I’m excited to watch Jordan Love. Watched play in high school as he went to the same school my wife did. In HS he was only like 5’9”, but super athletic, only had one D1 offer, grew like 2 feet taller and maintained his athleticism.

On a side note, thoughts on Carr to the Saints? He’s another Bakersfield kid. Raiders did him dirty. I’ve been a Raiders fan my entire life, but this one hurt, and since I live in Colorado now, I’m becoming more and more of a Buffalo Bills fan. 😂

Yeah, and he botched that onside kick against the Seahawks to lose the game, too....
In an effort to maintain his efficiency and QB rating for personal gain he played WAY too conservatively far too often and it cost the Packers wins, lots of them. He’s the most vanilla, bland, and forgettable Hall of Fame QB that will ever walk a gridiron. 1-4 in NFC Chamionship Games is pretty bad. And yeah, he was TERRIBLE in that Seattle game. His rtg was an anemic 55.8 with 54.9 QBR, 1 TD and 2 Ints with only 19 completions. He is a huge part of that loss.

I’m looking forward to someone with a pulse and some passion for the game lining up behind center for the Pack again. Majik was more fun to watch for crying out loud. I won’t miss the guy, next man up.

Last edited:

TFrank

WKR
Detroit the king in the north? Aaron Rodgers fail? 49s favorites? Vikes lose it all for QB? Dolphins legit?

Not quite as interested this year but have to at least watch a bit.