Football fans???

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Still for the life of me don’t understand the super star appeal she gained
I just read, NBC cut away 17 times to show her, and played several of her commercials. I hope he dumps her, or the other way around. Real soon.

CorbLand

WKR
Saints are doing what they seem to always do. Start off looking good and then fall apart.

Vaultman

WKR
I won't be able to watch KC any more. I can't stand the camera going to The twit in the box with her mouth gapping open.
As a Chiefs fan it kills me. I get it the first time (last week against the Bears), but this Jets game was close. It is going to be hard to watch them all season if the dang TV keeps showing her and talking about her.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
How bout dem Cowboys…
Lifelong Dallas fan. But having Dallas as your team is like having Hunter as your son. Checkered, unstable, never know how they’re gonna play out. And really hard to explain why you support em to the public.
Bless their hearts!
They always seem to have a wealth of talent, but for some reason they can't make it jell. I do like their coach, me bing a Packer fan. On that subject, I don't think Love is the answer.

As a Chiefs fan it kills me. I get it the first time (last week against the Bears), but this Jets game was close. It is going to be hard to watch them all season if the dang TV keeps showing her and talking about her.
She will start a new tour before long and will not be available. This is probably more of a publicity thing than anything really. Let’s hope anyway

Steelers fan here. Graduated from Pitt. I wanted so badly for Pickett to be a success but it's becoming very obvious he's not an NFL QB. Pittsburgh has so many holes and deficiencies on both sides of the ball that they should start searching for what they can do for a new head coach. I love Tomlin, his demeanor, and Tomlinisms, but the team is going in the absolute wrong direction! Has started to deteriorate so much quicker once Big Ben retired.

CorbLand

WKR
T Swift just got done with one of the biggest, most expensive tours the world has seen. Tickets were selling for 10s of thousands. I don’t know why anyone would pay that but the NFL and KC are going to ride that. It’s all about money.

Rugby World Cup is going right now (I know “oh the blasphemy”) It’s a beastly game played by gentlemen. Saw a player rescue the referee just in time to prevent him being blindsided. Ireland please.

NCTrees

Lil-Rokslider
This!

I think the rest of the NFL should just quit now. No one is beating them!
They’re a great team and I hate them for it. Aside from me generally despising SF and not wanting anything good to happen to the city, ever, I’ve hated them since ‘85 when they ruined the only chance the greatest qb to ever throw a pass (Marino’s) chance at a sb ring. I hope Purdy slips on some transients sidewalk turd and has to go into concussion protocol for a few weeks during playoffs. No long term injury, just some Bay Area karma when it hurts that despicable team the most.