Football fans???

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Same. Especially after last years fraudulent SB the rams had no business being in yet alone winning. Good to see the best teams in the nfl are last ones standing.

I'd say the bills are the only team that may have an argument that they are top four.
Except they lost a home game, in conditions that should favor them, to a visiting team with a lesser record. Kind of like my Colts when Peyton played. They were top 4 in regular season, but not top 4 in postseason when it counted.

Same. Especially after last years fraudulent SB the rams had no business being in yet alone winning. Good to see the best teams in the nfl are last ones standing.
I'm no Rams fan, but why do you say they shouldn't have been there? They were pretty incredible to watch last year.

WKR
I'm no Rams fan, but why do you say they shouldn't have been there? They were pretty incredible to watch last year.
Yeah, I agree. Stafford made some career plays in the playoffs to get there. After doing that and the beating he took in Detroit, he deserved a year off.

Yeah, I agree. Stafford made some career plays in the playoffs to get there. After doing that and the beating he took in Detroit, he deserved a year off.
My kids and I actually got a chance to meet Stafford in November. Stand up guy who signed autographs for everybody surrounding him. Hard not to like a guy like that who suffered through some very lean years in Detroit, yet never publicly said anything bad about the organization. By all accounts, he's a good family man, as well (my wife follows his wife on IG).

Beendare

WKR
Should be some good games this weekend- 49er fan here. Those Eagles are the real deal- they look to be the Best team in football.

Bengals surprised me- 3 O linemen down and Burrow wasn't touched against the Bills- that doesn't bode well for the chiefs.

WKR
Should be some good games this weekend- 49er fan here. Those Eagles are the real deal- they look to be the Best team in football.

Bengals surprised me- 3 O linemen down and Burrow wasn't touched against the Bills- that doesn't bode well for the chiefs.
Both of the NFC teams are bullies. The 9ers look like a team that steals and does the other teams steroids every week. The Eagles have the best o and d line combo in a long time. Tough game to call.

The Bengals are playing with an us-against-the world edge that is tough to bet against.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I don't, as they say, have dog in this fight, but if I were a betting man, my $$$ would be on Eagles all the way.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I had Philly, but too bad Purdy got hurt, might have been closer. I know, it's not over yet.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
game two appears to be a little more competitive; if the Bengals had a few more seconds might be even closer going into halftime