Football fans???

Scottyboy

WKR
It almost reminds of when Rogers was Farves’ backup, scary for almost anyone besides the home team!

I just hope you alls favorite NFC teams plays the vikes for an easy advancement in the playoffs! Haha! (I’m from MN and a vikes fan, but we are guaranteed to suck worse than we already do when it matters)
Wont say I called it, but I called it. 🙄💁‍♂️😂😂

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Wont say I called it, but I called it. 🙄💁‍♂️😂😂
Me too, called all games yesterday and today. Taking Bengals tonight, Huntley just ain't got it. MN. and the Chargers just can't win big games. Chargers 63 years in NFL zero championships, MN. 0-4 in SB appearances.

03mossy

WKR
Typical Viks… need 8 yards and throw it 4. I’m a die hard fan but didn’t get my hopes up this year even with the good record.

Scottyboy

WKR
Typical Viks… need 8 yards and throw it 4. I’m a die hard fan but didn’t get my hopes up this year even with the good record.
Story of every season, Kirk throws 4 when he needs 8 (or whatever yardage, it’s all the same with us playing 5 downs 🙄)

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I’m still wondering who’s going to draw the short straw and have to go to San Francisco next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll take either team. The cowboys are forever cursed by suck and they have no offensive identity. The bucs have no business going up against the 9ers again either.

The giants/eagles game should be good close game and I’m more excited to see who the 9ers are going to beat in the nfc championship game.

KurtR

WKR
Story of every season, Kirk throws 4 when he needs 8 (or whatever yardage, it’s all the same with us playing 5 downs 🙄)
I mean the defense might stop somebody once. Pretty sure Kirk does not design the plays. Why have a three yard route even called. Blaming cousins is the fashionable thing but no one ever has some one better to replace him with. The defense was historically bad but it’s the qb’s fault. That they even won that many games with that defense people should be praising cousins but they are so emotional they can’t logically evaluate the team.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Friggin' nail biter with the Dolphins............ but the Bills won :D

Bengals and the Raven game is a good one thus far; lots of good ones this weekend (well unless your team lost)!

Scottyboy

WKR
I mean the defense might stop somebody once. Pretty sure Kirk does not design the plays. Why have a three yard route even called. Blaming cousins is the fashionable thing but no one ever has some one better to replace him with. The defense was historically bad but it’s the qb’s fault. That they even won that many games with that defense people should be praising cousins but they are so emotional they can’t logically evaluate the team.
Defense was bad to say the least. Goes without saying. But to throw a 2yd check down with the game/season on the line???

KurtR

WKR
Defense was bad to say the least. Goes without saying. But to throw a 2yd check down with the game/season on the line???
Who’s the replacement. I never get that answer. If the defense would have showed up at all would not have been in that position. On top of about to be crushed by a d lineman what were the options. Koc already said he should have never had that route in that play. To think this team was going past the first round at best with that defense you were just living on a prayer. It’s a great start for a first year coach and a good year to build on.

MattB

WKR
I never said anything about the vax, but if you wanna get your exercise from jumping to conclusions then strap your skechers on and get to hopping. There's several doctors associated with UC medical center that have stated that's what the diagnosis was. Is it right? Don't know. Wrong? Don't know that either. Just know that 10-15 people a year die from it, mostly baseball players from being hit in the chest with baseballs. Once you read what it is, it lines up with what happened to him. Hard tackle, blow to the chest, then collapsed and in cardiac arrest.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
What you posted was close to word for word of what a noted anti-vaxer poster on the Hamlin situation. Not sure if he specifically mentioned the COVID vaccines either, but that is part of the MO.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Well, Greg.......sooner or later, you'll see the light!!🌅🌅
I have to root for the cowboys (just this game) due to the Boise State ties.
Go Cowboys!
I'm actually hoping for the Bills taking it all but, cough, cough, hack, hack..........I think the California dudes are gonna be hard to beat.

Randy

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
well the Chiefs definitely look tough, even with Mahomes a bit gimpy; the Jaguars had their chances but squandered them

Eagles ran over NY, not totally unexpected but was hoping for a closer game

let's go Bills!