First Lite Customer Service = GARBAGE

Drenalin

WKR
I’m focusing on “again” as a backhanded compliment that I was before. Maybe.
74ve1i.jpg

jpmulk

WKR
Im more and more realizing what gear to spend money on and what gear not to. The marketing machine of namebrand hunting clothes has done well. Very well. But there are so many other affordable options of clothes and gear that work just as well for MOST hunters in MOST climates. Time to start saving money.

brandr67

FNG
Im more and more realizing what gear to spend money on and what gear not to. The marketing machine of namebrand hunting clothes has done well. Very well. But there are so many other affordable options of clothes and gear that work just as well for MOST hunters in MOST climates. Time to start saving money.
What are your top options?

jpmulk

WKR
What are your top options?
A few I like:

Boots: oboz for lighter warmer hunts. Got mine on sale for $130.
Pants: wrangler outdoor pants ( they also have an insulated version) $27
Costco: has good deals on non namebrand clothes that are plenty warm and comfy. Shirts, pants, vests. I recently bought a light packable vest there for $14! Its awesome.
Gloves: picked up a pair of leather mittens at a second hand store for a $10. With a pair of liners under, they do great in sub freezing temps

Those are just a few ideas. Plenty more.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
false advertising! Those deleted memes took me - minutes!
sorry man! wouldn't you know, just as we were headed for the meme hole we start getting valuable posts related to the OPs question. Leave it up to the serious & knowledgable members to screw up a good meme hole thread lol

Drenalin

WKR
sorry man! wouldn't you know, just as we were headed for the meme hole we start getting valuable posts related to the OPs question. Leave it up to the serious & knowledgable members to screw up a good meme hole thread lol
Translation for @fwafwow: Next time, ready your memes and post them all at once. It's harder to get a thread back on track after two pages of memes.

Last edited:

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
You do realize that First Lite has not always had a "Lifetime" warranty right? I just recently submitted a warranty for an original catalyst jacket due to a failure of the zippers and it was replaced with no questions asked.

For every complaint someone makes about a company, there are probably a 100 positive comments about the process you don't hear about. People are quiet when they are happy and loud when they are not. I have a Browning rifle that the stock split on due to no fault of my own and I submitted it for warranty work and it was denied due to the area of the stock that split. Does that make Browning's customer service garbage?