First Lite Customer Service = GARBAGE

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Why does that matter? Its still the product they made. Who care who bought it or has owned it. Im not saying give a pair of free pants to every tom, dick or harry that rips them. But can give a repair at a reasonable cost (or free if its an issue that every pair ever made has had).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For companies that just send out a new product, I can see the issue as someone might resell a pair of damaged pants they had replaced under warranty rather than destroying them as agreed. The fix is require items be returned for warranty, this would also allow assessment of condition. A 7 year old pair of pants that looks almost new should be warrantied vs a 6 month old pair that looks like someone wore them every day for 6 months while digging ditches with hand tools.

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
Ive had some crappy products from badlands but can say their customer service is at least good usually

For companies that just send out a new product, I can see the issue as someone might resell a pair of damaged pants they had replaced under warranty rather than destroying them as agreed. The fix is require items be returned for warranty, this would also allow assessment of condition. A 7 year old pair of pants that looks almost new should be warrantied vs a 6 month old pair that looks like someone wore them every day for 6 months while digging ditches with hand tools.

Fair points, but they could just require the customer to send the pants in before a replacement is issued. Most do. A lot of companies have product codes and lot numbers etc on the tags as well. This could determine age of product. I know my FL base layers have number codes ironed on the inside seam. Not sure what they indicate though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I’ve had good experiences with first lite, but my buddy got shafted on a pair of these pants. They just won’t warranty that area of the pant, at least that I have seen on the internet, which obviously “has” to be every case. I’m with you OP, it’s lame.

I’ve had incredible service from SG and Sitka. Kuiu was certainly a tier below that. I’ve seen enough of threads like this over the years to generally agree - if they are going to charge what they do, they better back the product.

That's pretty shitty that they won't stand behind a product because it was given as a gift. Even if whoever gave it to you can't produce a receipt they should at least be able to find the manufacturing date through the numbers on the product tag which almost everyone uses now.

I'm not surprised though, theres a lot of companies that just make cheap disposable junk and self label it "premium" and then don't stand behind it. There's a lot of companies that do stand behind their stuff though. From my experience most will offer a significant discount on a replacement item at the very least even if you were the original purchaser and you're beyond the warranty period.

TSAMP

WKR
My Obsidians are also still intact. I’d like to think I’m at or near average but perhaps like mentioned above by @TSAMP, you and I are just not hunting hard.
You're not hardcore, unless you live hardcore - Abraham Lincoln.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Fact. Shall we continue to meme on hunting forums instead?
Yes, but I don't think they are mutually exclusive. I do think I've exhausted my efforts at tongue in cheek humor on the "hard" and "crotch blow out" aspect. It either went over everyone's (or everyone else's) heads, or was just not funny. I am thinking more of the latter.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, but I don't think they are mutually exclusive. I do think I've exhausted my efforts at tongue in cheek humor on the "hard" and "crotch blow out" aspect. It either went over everyone's (or everyone else's) heads, or was just not funny. I am thinking more of the latter.
you're probably getting big enough now to hire a meme consultant. Maybe WKRs will donate to a GoFund me for it

Drenalin

WKR
74v5s1.jpg

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
you're probably getting big enough now to hire a meme consultant. Maybe WKRs will donate to a GoFund me for it
Well, that opens up another can of worms. If a GoFund me was opened, I would feel obligated to thank the WKR community - profusely - and also provide periodic reports of how the funds were spent. A mere reference to "spending way to much money on everything that looked good" at Dollar General would seem insufficient, at least for me....

@Drenalin - I think there is a chance your account has been hacked. By Mrs. fwafwow. Or my daughter. Or my son.