Fingers crossed for CO

Loo.wii

WKR
Aren’t you the pro wolf guy? Your opportunity for a moose was given to the wolves. You need not apply going forward.
I am the it is what it is guy.
If you’re a NR I’ll probably draw before you do. 😘. I got a PP today though

Hnthrdr

WKR
Phaleous is a resident, so I doubt it but who knows with this wacky system. Do you have your 3 base points yet?

Ucsdryder

WKR
I am the it is what it is guy.
If you’re a NR I’ll probably draw before you do. 😘. I got a PP today though
Shit I might as well be a nonresident with my luck in the draws lately. I’d probably have a better chance of drawing.

Unfortunately you’re going to learn what everyone tried to tell you, but you were too smart to see. Hopefully you draw your moose tag in the next 4-5 years. Otherwise you’ll just be making 50 dollar donations to CPW like the rest of us.

SonnyDay

WKR
Got another moose point. In 25-125 years I will hunt moose in CO.

Otherwise, in case you have not heard:
Wolves don't eat Moose. They prefer Mavericks.

Jaquomo

WKR
Shit I might as well be a nonresident with my luck in the draws lately. I’d probably have a better chance of drawing.

Unfortunately you’re going to learn what everyone tried to tell you, but you were too smart to see. Hopefully you draw your moose tag in the next 4-5 years. Otherwise you’ll just be making 50 dollar donations to CPW like the rest of us.
In my unit, a NR could draw a cow moose tag every year with zero until just a couple years ago. That's over, but the odds are still pretty good since NRs don't want to pay the steep price to hunt a cow...

HouseCL

Lil-Rokslider
My online account is showing my deer preference point now. Do they release the deer and elk draws the same day?

180ls1

WKR
My online account is showing my deer preference point now. Do they release the deer and elk draws the same day?

I hope so.

I am showing 1 point for deer now. I drew last year.

Dad is showing 0, he had a 50/50% chance of drawing.

HenDawg3

Lil-Rokslider
Same here. Got my deer point. Surely they would have time to do elk today even though I know they aren’t going to. Would be sweet!

SonnyDay

WKR
Within the CPW account area my Deer is showing an "Awarded Hunt" so it appears I drew 1st choice there. Thinking Elk will come out tomorrow...