Filter out Classifieds from "New Posts"?

Erict

WKR
The Classifieds here (WTS, WTB, WTT) are great, and maybe being forced to see those posts is like newspaper advertising and helps pay the bills. If so, great.

However, I like to think I have everything I need/want šŸ˜, so I wish there was a "New Posts" filter that hid new, "classified" content. If I feel the urge to shop, I just go to the full Classifieds Forums anyways.

Just an idea. Thanks

I wish I could filter out the words God and Jesus from my state hunting forum. Not that I have anything against God and Jesus of course but I am tired of seeing the BAZAAR headlines that pop up. "Does Jesus love you?" Is the blood of Jesus pure?" "Will god accept you into heaven?" ect ect ect. Some crazy headlines coming from the "Religious forum" portion of the website.

Funny thing is that most of those jesus loving individuals are the same members causing all the trouble on the forum....lol

*zap*

WKR
It is probably a good time to think about God and/or Jesus with all the immoral ideas being pushed onto American society and it being unpopular to object to that.

ymmv