Feedback on Preferred Barrel Hybrid Lite for Tikka T3x Lite

Yeah, the process times are interesting
Just got an email saying my order is nearing completion. I’ve been patient, and not mad by any means, but I wish they’d just send me a tracking number lol. Still think before May is a win from the original quote

Gila

WKR
My barrel went into production on the 21st March. Was being processed for shipping on the 22 March. Shipped and received a tracking number the same day. Barrel delivered on the 26th March.

My barrel went into production on the 21st March. Was being processed for shipping on the 22 March. Shipped and received a tracking number the same day. Barrel delivered on the 26th March.
That’s crazy. Mine entered production the 7th of march and was marked shipped April 8th and still hasn’t left their shop. Very different time line. Was yours lapped and fluted?

Gila

WKR
That’s crazy. Mine entered production the 7th of march and was marked shipped April 8th and still hasn’t left their shop. Very different time line. Was yours lapped and fluted?
I wanted to have it fluted but they couldn’t flute the lite contour (not a hybrid). I would have went with the hybrid contour if I didn’t already have a stock with a barrel channel for the lite. In hind sight, I should have just sanded the stock and went with the hybrid. The barrel is supposed to be lapped but I have not cleaned it yet.

I wanted to have it fluted but they couldn’t flute the lite contour (not a hybrid). I would have went with the hybrid contour if I didn’t already have a stock with a barrel channel for the lite. In hind sight, I should have just sanded the stock and went with the hybrid. The barrel is supposed to be lapped but I have not cleaned it yet.
I’m guessing my fluting is what caused the delay in production then. Not sure why it’s not shipping out though.

Got a shipping notification today. Hopefully end of next week I have it. Did you finally get yours yet?
No, I called Tuesday and they said they were told to hold it. I let them know I definitely didn’t ask for that and they said they’d send it out immediately. 2 days later it appears to still be sitting. I’ll call again tomorrow.

No, I called Tuesday and they said they were told to hold it. I let them know I definitely didn’t ask for that and they said they’d send it out immediately. 2 days later it appears to still be sitting. I’ll call again tomorrow.
That’s certainly not what I wanted to hear

Sounds like mines going out today, there was another mix up. It was also going out Tuesday and last Monday so we’ll see. They’re super nice and helpful though so I don’t mind. Still a lot quicker than the carbon six we ordered in September. They said that one still has a month to go.