Fat Guy Weekly Weigh In.

*zap*

WKR
3/4 - 242
4/1 - 230
4/8 - 229

The needle is still moving in the right direction. No missed workouts last week, and I even managed to sneak in a mid-week hike after work on Wednesday. My appetite has been high lately, so keeping my food intake in check has been tough. I need to do some more food prep so I have a few small meals ready throughout the day when I get hungry instead of reaching for some garbage from the gas station.

(y)
For lunch/day snacks I take foil packs of tuna/salmon and mix in a little pure honey, avocado's and frozen blueberries...all that stuff has zero clean up issues...….Going to get an ammo can set up with a small stove and some cooking gear and start taking some hot food to eat. You can wrap stuff in food grade parchment paper and then alum foil so you can cook it/eat it with minimal clean up.

I have been 202-205# the past few days and moved up in weight on my dumbbell flat and incline benches and dips my last chest workout. Working toward a few pounds under bodyweight flat dumbbell presses (combined pair weight) by end of the summer at 64 years of age.

Last edited:

eamyrick

WKR
3/8 211.0
3/23 202.6
3/30 202.0
4/8 201.4

Still grinding away. Feel great and think of my eating as a lifestyle instead of a diet. Still zero bread, grain, etc. I think the biggest trend I’m seeing is that I need to stop eating a few hours before bed. Workouts have been good. 66lbs for 4 miles felt great. 195 is still the goal.

Hard to tell on the bathroom scale with blurry eyes this morning but, I think I was @ 193~#. Hopefully that’s fat down and muscle up. I weigh in with my trainer again Wednesday so I’ll update again then.

Starting to cut down for my bear hunt in 7 weeks, currently 210, shooting for 195 by then. Work out schedule is fasted cardio and core workouts 4 mornings a week then lifting for a couple hours after work 6 days a week.

Starting to cut down for my bear hunt in 7 weeks, currently 210, shooting for 195 by then. Work out schedule is fasted cardio and core workouts 4 mornings a week then lifting for a couple hours after work 6 days a week.
I wish I had a couple of hours a day to workout. Friday and Saturday evenings are my biggest window at the gym cause I wait tell mamma and little man go to bed.

Good luck on your hunt though.

I wish I had a couple of hours a day to workout. Friday and Saturday evenings are my biggest window at the gym cause I wait tell mamma and little man go to bed.

Good luck on your hunt though.
It’s just as much for my sanity as it is physical health hahaha put in 6 miles up in annadel Park yesterday afternoon. Being 23 and single I get antsy if I sit around the house too much lol

Fatcamp

WKR
Still fat. 😀

More meat, fruits, and vegetables. More exercise.

2 1/2 weeks until the semester is over.

Didn't get on the scale yesterday.

Had a gluttonous weekend checking out breweries in Nor Cal. I've also made some tweaks to my diet/exercise program.

258 today
255 last week.