exo mountain pack

jwatts

WKR
My new Multicam 3500 came in today. I got it fitted to my torso, put a 35lb weight in it, and made a loop around the neighborhood. I will say I am very impressed. It seems very well built. It was comfortable with that load in it. Next time I go to the hardware store I will grab some sandbags and sand so I can load it up and see how it does.

Last edited:
It looks like the new website is back up again...

You guys are killing me, lol. I was working on the site really late last night and forgot to turn the coming soon mode back on before I went to bed. Once we go live the actual site will transfer over to the current exomountaingear.com.

Coming soon mode is back up and active right now.

Steve

I won the EXO pack that was given away in the Rokslide drawing. Reading these posts and looking at these pictures has me really excited to receive this pack. I will be getting a 5500 in multicam and will definitely be buying some accessories to go with it.

My new Multicam 3500 came in today. I got it fitted to my torso, put a 35lb weight in it, and made a loop around the neighborhood. I will say I am very impressed. It seems very well built. It was comfortable with that load in it. Next time I go to the hardware store I will grab some sandbags and sand so I can load it up and see how it does.

Hey Josh, Were you able to give it a work out with some heavy weight? What did you think?