exo mountain pack

NVCHUKAR

WKR
3500 main bag and lid and another 1500 with the pockets, I don't know how big the 5500 is really going to be but if it's the main bag it will be big.

eltaco

WKR
Should be twoish weeks from the ASAT shipment.

Saw the teaser pics on Facebook this evening. Getting excited for this pack to arrive!

CC268

FNG
Hey guys I am trying to select a color...I live in Arizona and I think the Coyote Brown would be a good neutral color for coyote, deer, and elk. I know it doesn't really matter what color it is, but what do you guys think?

Zuludog

FNG
Hey guys I am trying to select a color...I live in Arizona and I think the Coyote Brown would be a good neutral color for coyote, deer, and elk. I know it doesn't really matter what color it is, but what do you guys think?

I have an ASAT on order. It should be versatile for all types of hunting, scouting etc. It will look like a hunting pack not a back packing pack but that is only "down side" I see with picking ASAT.

Pick whatever YOU want. animals wont notice, TSA agents may.

^^^^ that's right. Pick what you want. I will be using my pack for hunting and backing trips so ill be going with Foliage. I really don't think it matters much when actually hunting.

I actually like foliage and that is what I ordered. It blends in well with most surroundings. Coyote brown is nice but no way would I personally wear brown in the woods here in n NY!!!!!!

Stid2677

WKR
Got my ExO pack today and put my EMR II on the ExO frame. Like the fit and the bag worked out Okay. Wish the compression straps were longer. Hope to test it out more soon.

P5240311_zpsef23f0df.jpg

P5240312_zps68a7241c.jpg

P5240313_zps0d53226f.jpg

Steve

Stid2677

WKR
Stid, what are your initial impressions of frame, bag, and belt?

I only bought the frame,, so far very impressed. That frame is strong, I tried to flex it up top because the EMR bag is a little narrow for the EXO frame and I could not get it to flex at all. Only thing I noticed so far is I wish the compression straps were longer, for me at least. I will post more as I use it.

Tinbanger

FNG
Took my exo pack out this weekend. We only did an 8 mile hike, but the pack worked great. Bag layout was very easy to go through and find gear. Great pack.