exo mountain pack

Tic toc tic toc.... anyone received tracking info yet? Cutting it tight if they are supposed to ship by tomorrow.

We are plugging away, packs being assembled and boxed up as we speak. Some packs will be going out today, tomorrow and pretty much every day next week.

Still shooting for the end of next week to be all caught up.

Steve

adirondak5

Lil-Rokslider
I asked Steve about the accessories a few days ago , his email reply on 8/5 was this ;

"Hoping to have them on the website later next week with shipping the week after."

sneaky

"DADDY"
Is it possible to get one of these by the end of the month?

Probably not. Do you have your name on the waiting list? If you don't it most likely will be sometime in October before you'll see one unless one comes up un the classifieds and you can snag it.

LJ Buck

WKR
Probably not. Do you have your name on the waiting list? If you don't it most likely will be sometime in October before you'll see one unless one comes up un the classifieds and you can snag it.

The Wife will be getting a Stone Glacier then. I really wanted her to try one of these, thats to bad.

The Wife will be getting a Stone Glacier then. I really wanted her to try one of these, thats to bad.

I would strongly recommend trying to wait on an Exo Mountain. Absolutely Incredible pack. Maybe you can find something for her to use while you wait?? They are pushing them out as fast as possible. They have over exceeded their expectations on sales numbers which I guess is a good thing. Very well deserved.

I took this from the website under specs.

Overall Weight:

3500 w/ Skeleton Frame: 4lbs 12oz
5500 w/ Skeleton Frame- 5lbs 2oz (approx)

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Anyone along the front range have one of these I could check out? I'm curious...

hey bro I should have my exo3500 next week but Im out of town for the week for work. Will be back next Friday. Im hoping they get it shipped while Im out. When I get it you can come down to check it out if you want. I have about 5 other people wanting to see this pack. Big anticipation =-)

5500 is around 5 lb's 3 oz with hip pouch, frame/pack, it is an awesome system. no doubt a real pack for the mountains and elements presented...... it just plain works for me and have no doubts when using. it is an asset not a problem. my opinion of coarse with my usage in the washington cascades and my body type and fitness. this pack takes the pressure off my mind weather it will work or not, it just does........ thanx steve for presenting us with a great system to take to the mountains be it near or far.

littlebuf

Banned
5500 is around 5 lb's 3 oz with hip pouch, frame/pack, it is an awesome system. no doubt a real pack for the mountains and elements presented...... it just plain works for me and have no doubts when using. it is an asset not a problem. my opinion of coarse with my usage in the washington cascades and my body type and fitness. this pack takes the pressure off my mind weather it will work or not, it just does........ thanx steve for presenting us with a great system to take to the mountains be it near or far.

you packed anything out with it yet?