exo mountain pack

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Steve hit parshals card for an extra 100 and drop it in my new 3500 when you ship it out for me ;)

chenashot

FNG
I ordered mine back in May. Steve was gracious enough to ship mine out so I could use it during the Train to Hunt finals this weekend. I owe him huge for getting it out in time.

I loaded it with 150 pounds last night to see how it carries for the race. I tried both in the load sling mode, and all in the pack. Both worked excellent, but with the sheer bulk and awkwardness of sandbags spilling out the sides, I think the way to go for the race is in the bag.

The way the bag is tapered and the compression straps are angled does an absolutely amazing job at keeping the load high on your back. Even with 150 lbs in the bag, it didn't sag down over my ass one bit. I only hiked about a 1/4 mile, but it rides awesome. The frame feels super stiff yet moves with the natural motion of your hips without barreling the load at all. I really like the feel of the lumbar pad too.

All around, this pack is amazing so far. It seems to have taken EVERY feature that is desires me from other packs and added some of their own, and put it all together for an amazing price.

KMD

Banned
Really looking forward to putting some miles on this 3500, before season. Have a Bikin/HC to compare against...

chenashot

FNG
Haven't separated them yet, but here is the frame, the 5500 bag, and accessory pouch
e3eja2y7.jpg

stephen b

WKR
Thanks for that.

I am mostly curious what the frame itself weighs alone. If anyone has weighed that let me know. Or the bag itself- either way I can figure the rest out from there.

Or I will find out for myself in about a week :D

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Steve are packs shipping this week getting down to the wire here for me. I want some training time before I get out there to get it dialed in. Thanks

IDHUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
Steve are packs shipping this week getting down to the wire here for me. I want some training time before I get out there to get it dialed in. Thanks
If you're in a rush you might be better off calling or emailing him for a quick response, I dont think he's on here all the time like the rest of us :)

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah I shot him an email thanks. Was just covering all platforms =-)

***We just wanted to let everyone know we are receiving packs in stock daily from the sew shop. We will begin shipping packs this week and should be able to completely finish up everything by the end of next week. When your pack ships you'll receive a UPS email notice.

Accessories we had to put on the back burner a little to make sure the packs were done in time so they should be ready and shipping the second half of August but still in time for September hunting seasons.

If you put your order in with the 25% deposit give me a call sometime this week to get the final payment in. 208-941-9899

Thanks everyone for their patience, ***

Email I got about 3 hrs ago....I also ordered a 3500 Foliage.

Outwest

WKR
Talked with Steve again today and he said a lot of packs should be going out the door this week. If you have pre-order payment still to pay, I would go ahead and call and get settled up. I can imagine he is pretty busy with this crazy amount of pack orders.

Just wondering if there happens to be an exo in the east Kootenays in BC, in southern Alberta, or northern Montana (Eureka to Kalispell area). Curiosity has gotten to me. I'd love to handle one for a day just to scratch the itch and compare to my bikini. A couple of buddies are looking at new packs and I mentioned it as an option to research, but internet testing only gets you so far.

Buster I'm heading to Fernie tomorrow morning and will be on the river Thursday and Friday. My buddy and I will be leaving Saturday morning and might be able to meet you then if you still want to get your hands on this pack. I am bringing it with me. I will try to check my inbox tomorrow and Friday evening.

Buster

WKR
Buster I'm heading to Fernie tomorrow morning and will be on the river Thursday and Friday. My buddy and I will be leaving Saturday morning and might be able to meet you then if you still want to get your hands on this pack. I am bringing it with me. I will try to check my inbox tomorrow and Friday evening.

PM sent.