exo mountain pack

chenashot

FNG
5500 just landed today! I'll be putting it through the ringer this weekend when I load it up at the Train to Hunt Finals!
e3asegez.jpg

eltaco

WKR
I did a quick trip after work tonight and hauled 62# in my 3500 up 2k' of vertical. I actually set the pack and never adjusted it the whole way up. I am blown away at how comfortable this pack rides for me. Very impressive, I have yet to find anything missing from this pack for my needs. I'm very glad that I gave it a try!

I did a quick trip after work tonight and hauled 62# in my 3500 up 2k' of vertical. I actually set the pack and never adjusted it the whole way up. I am blown away at how comfortable this pack rides for me. Very impressive, I have yet to find anything missing from this pack for my needs. I'm very glad that I gave it a try!

awesome pack..... speaking for the 5500..... have not tried the 3500..... feels right, about all i can say. it rides correct for my body type, 5'8'' 160 pounds. this pack allows freedom, movement while climbing obstacles etc, feels more natural instead of feeling just a frame regardless of the pack attached. i feel a natural sense of movement even fully loaded. the attention to detail far excedes anything i have tried within this industry...... congrats mr speck for a great pack.

Last edited:
awesome pack..... speaking for the 5500..... have not tried the 3500..... feels right, about all i can say. it rides correct for my body type, 5'8'' 160 pounds. this pack allows freedom, movement while climbing obstacles etc, feels more natural instead of feeling just a frame regardless of the pack attached. i feel a natural sense of movement even fully loaded. the attention to detail far excedes anything i have tried within this industry...... congrats mr speck for a great pack.

Perfect summary of this pack.

ChrisA

WKR
Received my 3500 ASAT earlier this week and after close inspection, I immediately strapped a 50 LB bag of mineral between the frame and pack. Never setting up a pack for proper fit and excited to try it out, i donned the loaded pack and proceeded to chore around the farm yard for an hour. I surely felt the weight but it was comfortable and secure. I hope to fine tune the fit this weekend, put some miles on and try some heavier loads.

Even though this is my first true pack and I have minimal experience with others, I'm convinced this is a great pack for me, an awesome value and couldn't be happier. I cant wait to hit the mountains and hopefully pack out a nice muley and elk come 2nd rifle.

Chris

BTW, I'm 5'10", 200 lbs. with 34" waist and 46" chest. The large belt looks like it will work well.

Last edited:

Ironman8

WKR
Are there those who have not gotten an email for final payment on 3500 yet? Placed my order for a Foliage 3500 in June and was under the impression it would ship by Aug. 8th.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Steve told me that all packs should start shipping out next week if you where in the June ordering timeframe.

Cranny

Lil-Rokslider
Just got an email from Steve and all 3500's should be out next week. I ordered mine may30th.. Just missed the cutoff. Can't wait to try it out..

Ironman8

WKR
Thanks for the update fellas. I'm sure my pack will arrive while I'm out of town for a week! I'll just have to live vicariously through y'all for the time being :)

Outwest

WKR
5500 just landed today! I'll be putting it through the ringer this weekend when I load it up at the Train to Hunt Finals!
e3asegez.jpg

When did you order? I ordered back in march and my card got hit for the rest of the pre order deposit on monday but I haven't received any shipping info yet. Steve did say they were still waiting on foliage parts though.