exo mountain pack

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
My thought on it is either Im going to die doing what I love or am going to get a really big pay day. :D

This pack is simply incredible. I just did a quick 5 miles with a 50lb bag of corn in it. I'm almost dumb founded it is so comfortable. The way it pivots with your body yet carries a load is simply awesome.

slim9300

WKR
This pack is simply incredible. I just did a quick 5 miles with a 50lb bag of corn in it. I'm almost dumb founded it is so comfortable. The way it pivots with your body yet carries a load is simply awesome.

Can you load it up with 100+ and repeat? I'm just curious since you are one of the few that is familiar with the Bikini frame.

NVCHUKAR

WKR
Can you load it up with 100+ and repeat? I'm just curious since you are one of the few that is familiar with the Bikini frame.

Yes, I have put 80 in mine just as comfortable handling weight as the bikini. I do not see it being any different with another 40. Like i said 20 pages ago its different than a kifaru in the lower region but handles weight just as well.

eltaco

WKR
For whatever reason the Exo loads better for me than the bikini did over 60lbs. The bikini felt like it was crushing my hips, wore little raw spots on the points of my skinny hip bones and right at the edge of the non slip patch on the lumbar pad. Perhaps different stays would have been better for my body type... not sure, but 100lbs in the bikini actually hurt. I've not experienced the same pain with the Exo. 100lbs feels heavier than 60, but no physical discomfort. I'm a huge fan of the Exo frame for my body type, and the pack layout absolutely suits my needs better than the T1.

Everybody is going to be different, but for me personally, the Exo has the best fit and function of any frame pack that I've tried.

I could get another bag and try it? I have owner over 12 Kifaru packs over the past 15 years. This Exo at the current 50lbs I carried is the best as far as CARRY comfort. Is it a TRUE HAULER?? I do not know. Steve and Lenny did put some incredible weight in it during testing.

Here is my comparison: The Duplex is a HAULING MACHINE bar none. The Bikini for me was a step up in comfort because it seemed to GIVE a little bit. Little less feeling of being strapped to a board. The EXO for me is on another level for comfort. Vertical stiffness (titanium) is incredible. Yet is TWISTS with your body left to right. I found when reaching for a tree branch while climbing I did not feel like I was restricted. A must for me.....NO BARRELING when compression straps are pulled tight to stabilize the load. Obviously here in NY I am not hauling giant elk. But for my needs I have found my new favorite pack BY FAR.

Glad everyone is enjoying their packs! Its been awesome for Lenny and I to see all the positive reviews coming in.

I Just want to post an update as there seems to be some confusion on shipping times and orders.

Right now we are completely sold out on packs in all colors, all sizes. Any orders that were placed before July 22nd we will be able to ship and those should ship by Aug 8th if all goes well the next two weeks with production.

After that due to timing with the sew shop they will start building packs again in early September for what we hope is an early October ship date; just in time for Rifle seasons.

You can jump on the website (http://exomountaingear.com/shop/) and place a $0 order which will put your name on the list for the next run. As we get closer to shipping in October we will get in touch for the payment.

Thanks,
Steve