exo mountain pack

Steve, What is the wait time for these packs? Thank you

Right now any new orders will be shipping the first week of August in 3500 and 5500's. We will start shipping early 5500 orders July 18th.

I do have the final 5500 production bag here and will post up some pics / start a thread on it after I take it backpacking this weekend. We are really happy with how it turned out.

If anyone hasn't seen their tracking info yet please contact me, I've had a few where the UPS email must have gone to spam folders.

Thanks,
Steve

boom

WKR
I think I am going to buy this pack for my brother. For the holidays.

DanB

FNG
Just received my Exo today in Foliage. The color is perfect and first impressions of the pack are good. Glad I pulled the trigger on this and its well worth the wait.

I'm curious about the functionality of the load lifters from guys that have used the packs? Thinking about a. 5500 pretty seriously.

edg1967

WKR
It has arrived!

My favorite delivery driver in the whole world stopped by today. He has his own coffee cup at my house. Doing Daddy Daycare so my time & ability to leave the house is limited, but during nap time I loaded it up with about 30 pounds & hit the carpet pretty hard. It does feel good. The lumbar pad might take some getting used to for me, but the load lifters are definitely functional & the pack moves with you rather than against you. Workmanship seems on par with my Kifaru stuff, but time will tell. It has a lot of room and the pockets and organization are well thought out.

My only regret is that I didn't order a CB or Foliage rather than the ASAT. I like the pattern, but should have maybe gone with a solid color. I'll see how it plays out and if anyone is willing to swap or I might return and wait for the next batch. The ASAT does look good though.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 194

adirondak5

Lil-Rokslider
Couldn't take it anymore , ordered a Foilage 3500 last night , hope to have it in August , until then I'll keep reading these threads and drooling :)

Archelk

Lil-Rokslider
Just got my CB 3500 delivered. Pulled it out of the box and all I gotta say is so far I'm impressed. Really looked over the stitching and such and they did their homework on this one. It looks amazing. I love the CB color. Like some have posted above already: Lots of room and pockets and the organization on this was another well designed aspect. I will hopefully load it up this weekend with my hunting set-up and see how much this will hold. Man the wait was definetly worth it! I will get out tomorrow on my day off and try and haul around some weight on a lengthy hike. KISS in the fit department too. Took no time at all. I write more on the load lifters when I get some weight but I dont see them being a problem for me as far as not enough lift ability. Even like the thought that went into the velcro behind the hip belt pouch that was included in the shipment with the webbing on the belt. Once you find the right spot for your hip belt pouch cinch it down and it is not going anywhere.

Just received mine today as well. Fit and finish is second to none. Will get it loaded up tomorrow morning and try it out. Will post my thoughts compared to my Bikini frame.

adirondak5

Lil-Rokslider
Just received mine today as well. Fit and finish is second to none. Will get it loaded up tomorrow morning and try it out. Will post my thoughts compared to my Bikini frame.

Great that they got it to you before your trip , that's good service and good business :)