Exo Mountain K4?

@Mark at EXO

Another question regarding the rifle carrier, will it be sized to fit some of the larger butt stocks that are out there? I use an EH1 with a Triad stock pack and it barely fits in a Kifaru gun bearer and doesn't fit in anything else from the USA pack MFG's. I realize that not everyone has a bulky butt stock but almost everything currently available seems to be sized for a Red Ryder BB gun stock.
My EH1 is a snug fit in my kifaru so I'm with you on hoping the exo is as big or bigger and arrives sooner than later

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Buddy got a bear, so I got some blood on the K4.

It carried nicely, and true to my experience with earlier Exo packs is not picky about how one loads meat on it as the frame doesn't barrel at all.

20230610_122148.jpg

Last edited:

JNDEER

WKR
Yes... 2200, Crib, & InReach Mini holder coming Friday.
Awesome!

YouTube vids before or after release? Curious on the crib attachment and pics of how it works with the location/way the bottom loops are located compared to other generations of the frame.

Got the 7200 out for its first long trip, it’s everything I hoped it would be. Hell of a pack!

Snow is starting to finally melt off in NM, more trips to the alpine hopefully in the near future

897832771c4a0557c46506348cc9795a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
For those of you that didn't get our email today, here's a sneak peek at the 2200...

PS — If you don't get our emails, you can sign-up here.
You are making me want to spend more money, especially with those internally pleated side pockets.

I really like how narrow Exo packs are when moving through brush.

Apologize if it was missed, @Mark at EXO , but do the lid straps come with the bag? I have a K4 5000 and looking at adding this bag and wondering if those are needed or come with the 2200 :)

Thanks!

JNDEER

WKR
Yes, detailed videos will be available for everything on Friday.
Can you fit a tripod in the side pocket?

I know dimensions will come out Friday with release- but sometimes it’s hard to know if you put a spotter on one side and a tripod (similar to Slik 634 with Pan head) in the other - it will fit and the pack will still work to hold day gear inside.

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Can you fit a tripod in the side pocket?

I know dimensions will come out Friday with release- but sometimes it’s hard to know if you put a spotter on one side and a tripod (similar to Slik 634 with Pan head) in the other - it will fit and the pack will still work to hold day gear inside.
Yes, we have put a Slik tripod + head in the zippered side pocket.