Exo Mountain K4?

FNG
Just ordered the K4 2200, InReach mini pouch, Nalgene holder, and hip belt pouch. Stoked to have it here in time to use this season.

twall13

WKR
The rifle carrier orders will probably blow your doors off.
That's what I'm waiting for. I plan on ordering a crib and inreach pouch and a few other little items but I want to see how that rifle/weapon carrier works before I place an order. I just see so much potential for improvement over my Kifaru gun bearer with the way Exo has designed that attachment point on the stiff plastic at the back of the hip belt.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I ordered a 2200 and can’t wait to see if it takes my beloved 2000’s place. Hopefully I don’t have to wait the unbearable 7 days to get this one. That was a rough wait with the 5000….

Stupid question for anyone who isn’t color blind, but for the fusion pack is the stretch panel and webbing the same color as either the ranger or coyote? I would ask my wife but we know how that conversation will go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

S.Clancy

WKR
How does the capacity compare to the K2 2000? I use that bag as my day to 3-4 night bag. I would miss the roll top closure tho....

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Stupid question for anyone who isn’t color blind, but for the fusion pack is the stretch panel and webbing the same color as either the ranger or coyote? I would ask my wife but we know how that conversation will go.

The solid colors on the fusion are coyote. I'm assuming you are not so color blind as fusion looks like a sold.

JNDEER

WKR
You guys were quick this morning! Orders started flowing as soon as I made the products live.

As always, we truly appreciate the support!

1-Are the side zip pockets also 25” long?

2-For the crib- does it fit as the pic shows? So the bottom loop portion of the crib cannot hold meat higher up on the frame (pic shows crib is tightened down top and bottom and the crib bottom loop goes all the way to the bottom of the frame)

I think in the crib pics someone just posted you can see they rigged the older crib to hold the weight higher up on the frame- this is what I want to know if the new crib can do?

Reactions: PRC
2-For the crib- does it fit as the pic shows? So the bottom loop portion of the crib cannot hold meat higher up on the frame (pic shows crib is tightened down top and bottom and the crib bottom loop goes all the way to the bottom of the frame)

The G-hook loops were higher up on the K3 that had the crib “loop” down some. This gets rid of that loop some by a lower mount, but doesn’t necessarily make it ride noticeably lower if that makes sense.

It’s a HUGE asset of you plan any weighted training hikes, going back in for loads without bag/camp, etc. With that said, I feel like I’m able to secure meat closer to me/the frame with the crib, so just leave it on year round. My favorite and most used accessory.

Jmort1754

WKR
The G-hook loops were higher up on the K3 that had the crib “loop” down some. This gets rid of that loop some by a lower mount, but doesn’t necessarily make it ride noticeably lower if that makes sense.

It’s a HUGE asset of you plan any weighted training hikes, going back in for loads without bag/camp, etc. With that said, I feel like I’m able to secure meat closer to me/the frame with the crib, so just leave it on year round. My favorite and most used accessory.
My K3 always had the crib in place.

1-Are the side zip pockets also 25” long?

I think in the crib pics someone just posted you can see they rigged the older crib to hold the weight higher up on the frame- this is what I want to know if the new crib can do?

There is a video on the website showing how it connects. Open the crib under pack accessories and then scroll down. It does connect toward the bottom of the frame. I am going to like this lower attachment much better based on how I pack meat. 1. Deboned - Two TAG bone out bags which are tall cylinder style bags. 2 bags should sit nicely side by side. 2. Bone in Quarters with leg bone down. It looks like I could loosen the bottom connections just enough to slip the leg bone thru pointing down similar to how I do with just the bag. That will put the heavy ham part of the quarter up next to my shoulders.