Exo Mountain K4?

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Shoot2HuntU
Might have missed this, but will accessories like the InReach Mini case and Nalgene holder be available for individual purchase at the time of release? Or will it just be pack systems available right now with accessories coming later?
Nalgene, hip pockets and stash pockets will be available pretty sure the current weapon carrier will work and then the others will be available summer time

tredell17

FNG
The 3600/7200 have the full-length vertical zipper into the main bag. The 5000 has the horseshoe.
Are there two full length zippers on the 3600 and 7200? The pictures make it look like there are full length zippers on either side of the main opening.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

tredell17

FNG
Probably seeing the bag zipper and stretch pocket zipper?
That's probably it... All the pictures I've seen - or at least remember seeing - have been at an angle so it probably just seems like there are full length zippers on each side of the main opening.

That's probably it... All the pictures I've seen - or at least remember seeing - have been at an angle so it probably just seems like there are full length zippers on each side of the main opening.

yeah, pretty sure that’s what It is, similar to the k2 3500 bag, full length zippers about 6” apart, one is the main bag, the other is the stretch pocket. They still occasionally fool me opening the wrong zipper

sneaky

"DADDY"
Here's another with the 25 with half a boned out bull elk. I adjusted the harness one slot down from the picture with the whole buck and camp.
(Sorry to those who read this early where I said it was at 26.5 my pack gets parts changed often and I can't keep it straight sometimes)

View attachment 519177
I'm calling BS on all these pics. You ain't got your lucky killing pants on

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Maybe it’s been asked but why the swap in buckle design between k3 and k4?
Numerous reasons. The K3 hardware is great, but had limitations on options/compatibility. These new K4 buckles allow us to have a locking that we like, allowed us to run all male-female on the frame compression straps (including the connections to the bag), and more.

rclouse79

WKR
Nalgene, hip pockets and stash pockets will be available pretty sure the current weapon carrier will work and then the others will be available summer time
I am hoping the k4 crib panel will be available when I pick up my preorder. I think it will work well to hold turkey decoys when using it as a beaver tail.
Speaking of pre-orders, any updates on when they will start shipping out? I have watched all of the youtube videos on the K4 and started listening to the podcasts last night. I have thought out ways to modify and attach my kifaru gun bearer, bendable bugle tube holder, a mollee pouch for a pistol holster, and another mollee pouch for my turkey box call. I am running out of things to distract me here.

I am hoping the k4 crib panel will be available when I pick up my preorder. I think it will work well to hold turkey decoys when using it as a beaver tail.
Speaking of pre-orders, any updates on when they will start shipping out? I have watched all of the youtube videos on the K4 and started listening to the podcasts last night. I have thought out ways to modify and attach my kifaru gun bearer, bendable bugle tube holder, a mollee pouch for a pistol holster, and another mollee pouch for my turkey box call. I am running out of things to distract me here.

We are cranking away in the warehouse now building packs up. We’ll probably start shipping later next week and it will take a couple weeks to get all the pre orders shipped.

Video content is coming, I’ve been so busy between traveling for shows and making sure production is clipping along I had to put that off a little. It will all be up before the website goes live later in March.

7DC155D0-71EC-4252-B1E2-9071F49491A8.jpeg

Millwood21

Lil-Rokslider
I used my k3 and crib that way last year turkey hunting carrying 3 decoys. Worked pretty good. I’ll have to come up with another way to tote them at beginning of season since I sold off all my stuff waiting for the new drop.

We are cranking away in the warehouse now building packs up. We’ll probably start shipping later next week and it will take a couple weeks to get all the pre orders shipped.

Video content is coming, I’ve been so busy between traveling for shows and making sure production is clipping along I had to put that off a little. It will all be up before the website goes live later in March.

View attachment 526800
That picture looks a little overwhelming, haha