Exo Mountain K4?

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Was on the phone with Steve when this went live. Let's just say you guys order faster than I can get through CPW's first come first serve tags!

He doesn't want to advertise it on the site but they are cool with mix-matching colors on packs if guys want to request it. EDIT- see marks post below for how to order!

I'm excited for more guys to get these things in their hands.

Last edited:
Curiosity and novelty got the better of me. 27.5" CB 7200 will be coming my way. I figure I have smaller bags and frames if I find a need for it. I can't wait to see this frame up close.

prm

WKR
FYI — If you want to mix-match, just add the Frame, Bag, & Lid as individual items. You can choose the color of each component and the cost will be the same as ordering a "system".

That's what I'm doing. Have to be creative with web address to get back to K4 (replace cart with rokslide). But it worked fine, order is in! Coyote frame, belt, nalgene and hipbelt pouch with a 3600 Ranger bag.

Cspraggins

Lil-Rokslider
That's what I'm doing. Have to be creative with web address to get back to K4 (replace cart with rokslide). But it worked fine, order is in! Coyote frame, belt, nalgene and hipbelt pouch with a 3600 Ranger bag.

R.a5d1c7e5f1c08ed7df40e220f2320525

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
well after debating colors for a while and talking myself into different bag sizes, i switched at the last minute and just ordered a fusion 5000 and all the accessories. well done on the packs AND the marketing lol. Looking forward to trying it out when it arrives this spring/summer and taking it to Admiralty this September. likely the camo won't matter, but i talked myself into it, can't hurt.

BrentH

WKR
After I added the pack to my cart, I closed the tab and re-clicked the link, and my cart was there. After adding the hip belt pouches, I was just able to click the back button to get back to the product page.

Reactions: prm
I had planned on ordering a 3600, but the full horse shoe with the little storage compartment sold me on a 5000. Our oldest son is also starting to come with me on overnighters and I don’t think I could carry all of his stuff in a 3600😅

ljalberta

WKR
I’d be real curious what sort of pack numbers they see from this thread.

I threw in my order for a 5000. I went with RG as it seems the blood stains kill resale value in packs I’ve sold (whose got time to clean until the end of the season). I heard you don’t have to worry about blood touching the RG packs.

Southpaw5280

WKR
Classified Approved
I’d be real curious what sort of pack numbers they see from this thread.

I threw in my order for a 5000. I went with RG as it seems the blood stains kill resale value in packs I’ve sold (whose got time to clean until the end of the season). I heard you don’t have to worry about blood touching the RG packs.
I didnt think much about blood/resale. Maybe i should have ordered RG.