Exo Mountain K4?

prm

WKR
Hope it brings me similar luck on my dall sheep hunt this fall!

Will post pics of it compressed and loaded tomorrow evening.

If you could just go meet the delivery guy somewhere and get the pack and some pics posted asap, or earlier, that‘d be just great. We are working on a 9am mst timeline here. :ROFLMAO:

But in all seriousness, I definitely prefer the ranger green bag but I think I like the coyote shoulder straps and hip belt. I was set on ranger green, but I do like their version of coyote.

If you could just go meet the delivery guy somewhere and get the pack and some pics posted asap, or earlier, that‘d be just great. We are working on a 9am mst timeline here. :ROFLMAO:

But in all seriousness, I definitely prefer the ranger green bag but I think I like the coyote shoulder straps and hip belt. I was set on ranger green, but I do like their version of coyote.
Very Hard Decision haha

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
ROKSLIDE PRE-SALE IS LIVE...

Some important notes...
  • First, thank you. It has been great for Steve and I to be able to interact with you guys here. We appreciate all of the engagement, good questions, and the fact that this thread managed to stay on topic for 60+ pages
  • Website — Use the Rokslide link above to access K4 Products. The rest of the website is not updated with links to K4 products. Please do not share the Rokslide link publicly (social media, etc)
  • Lead Times — As you will see on the cart/checkout page, we are saying 1-4 weeks for K4 orders. For those of you pre-ordering today, I'd expect no more than 2 weeks. Some orders will be shipping this week, and I'd expect we'd get all of the rest of today's orders shipped next week.
  • Accessories — As mentioned previously on this thread, and as you will see on the website, some K4 Accessories (Crib, InReach, Rifle Carrier, etc) are coming early summer. We cannot backorder those accessories.
  • Questions — Please email or call us directly. I don't want this thread to go crazy with order/sizing questions and miss an opportunity to help you guys out directly.

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
I'm nervous about the pre-sale and I already have one. I also panic thinking that states are going to somehow sell out of applications for the draws. Good luck everybody!

twall13

WKR
Let's see if I can time this right to slow some of you guys down and get my order in ahead of you. If you are an OnX Elite member you can get free shipping on your order. Take 10 minutes and figure that out while I place my order.

ROKSLIDE PRE-SALE IS LIVE...

Some important notes...
  • First, thank you. It has been great for Steve and I to be able to interact with you guys here. We appreciate all of the engagement, good questions, and the fact that this thread managed to stay on topic for 60+ pages
  • Website — Use the Rokslide link above to access K4 Products. The rest of the website is not updated with links to K4 products. Please do not share the Rokslide link publicly (social media, etc)
  • Lead Times — As you will see on the cart/checkout page, we are saying 1-4 weeks for K4 orders. For those of you pre-ordering today, I'd expect no more than 2 weeks. Some orders will be shipping this week, and I'd expect we'd get all of the rest of today's orders shipped next week.
  • Accessories — As mentioned previously on this thread, and as you will see on the website, some K4 Accessories (Crib, InReach, Rifle Carrier, etc) are coming early summer. We cannot backorder those accessories.
  • Questions — Please email or call us directly. I don't want this thread to go crazy with order/sizing questions and miss an opportunity to help you guys out directly.
Sent you a pm mark