Exo Mountain K4?

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
If you like the simplicity of just loading meat right into the bag and getting a little better overall weight distribution then consider the 7200. Otherwise the 5000 or 3600 will be just fine if you’re smart about what you’re packing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah that whole "smart about what you're packing" thing is my biggest hurdle. that and i just have mid-tier gear that's a bit bulkier at the moment. looking at those side by side photos again though, (thanks @Mark at EXO great marketing tool!) the 5000 is it. anything that doesn't fit... ill have to just make my brother carry!

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
yeah that whole "smart about what you're packing" thing is my biggest hurdle. that and i just have mid-tier gear that's a bit bulkier at the moment. looking at those side by side photos again though, (thanks @Mark at EXO great marketing tool!) the 5000 is it. anything that doesn't fit... ill have to just make my brother carry!

You can always strap stuff on the outside too. It's not ideal but light bulky items in a dry bag won't make much comfort difference strapped on the outside.

Here's some pack out pics from when pack options were much more limited!

IMG_20190212_080712_289.jpgIMG_20180510_070640_755.jpgIMG_20160614_064618.jpg

Everyone’s input and these photos have really helped out. I’m going with the 5000 just have to decide between the green and the camo. I appreciate everyone’s input. This is a big purchase for me so gotta get it right the first time. My birthday is at the end of the month so I’m taking the release time as an omen to buy the pack. That’s my spin/ justification on it😉

TheTone

WKR
The arrows are for the same people they put the no smoking signs up for at the gas’s pumps. There is a growing segment of our society that relies on help from others to get through every day living.
My experience is a lot of people fail to notice those signs