Exo Mountain K4?

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have a whole butt load of kifaru and marsupial molle accessories and I’m wondering if they’ll work on the K4 molle pattern in the laser cut squadron fabric?
We haven't tested everything, of course, but we have attached numerous 3rd-party MOLLE accessories to our new laser-cut panels and they worked well.

rclouse79

WKR
It is so fun to finally start playing with this pack. Nice work Exo! I think my idea for attaching the Kifaru Gun Bearer upper is going to work well. I used the exo rifle carrier for the lower and the gun seems to carry more comfortably than it did on my old pack. I bought this little pouch for $10 with pals on the back to throw my turkey box call in. It attached rock solid, the laser cut mollee is awesome.

4AB54F3B-A866-44D6-84C3-089453BB4E30.jpeg170AA511-5DB4-4035-BD62-FF989B0DD503.jpeg

rclouse79

WKR
I only plan to carry this during archery season. It looks big, but is thin and out of the way. The pistol is fully enclosed but can be drawn in seconds. I used mollee sticks to attach it and they work pretty slick.

1FAEA57C-53A6-44B1-A1EF-AD416BBABB68.jpeg691FF274-9AD4-4389-ADA7-1A10D3E36783.jpeg

K_pem

WKR
Some accessories may not be added to the website until after the initial launch (dry bags, InReach Mini holder, etc). At a minimum, all of these should be available to order on the 28th...
  • K4 Stash Pocket: $12
  • K4 Hipbelt Pouch: $24
  • K4 Nalgene Holder: $28
  • K4 Crib Load Panel: $49
  • K4 Strap Extensions: $14 (set of 2)
  • Extra K4 Locking Buckles: $2.50 (male/female pair)
Hey Mark, couple questions for you:

Is the Crib Load Panel available? I didn't get one with my order because I was under the impression they wouldn't be available until later this spring.

What is the purpose of the strap extensions?

Are the K4 stash pockets the same as the K3 were? Is it worth getting additional K4 if we already have K3?

Millwood21

Lil-Rokslider
It is so fun to finally start playing with this pack. Nice work Exo! I think my idea for attaching the Kifaru Gun Bearer upper is going to work well. I used the exo rifle carrier for the lower and the gun seems to carry more comfortably than it did on my old pack. I bought this little pouch for $10 with pals on the back to throw my turkey box call in. It attached rock solid, the laser cut mollee is awesome.

View attachment 530723View attachment 530722
Lets see some more pics of that fusion pack!

rclouse79

WKR

Is the Crib Load Panel available? I didn't get one with my order because I was under the impression they wouldn't be available until later this spring.

Are the K4 stash pockets the same as the K3 were? Is it worth getting additional K4 if we already have K3?
I was hoping to grab a crib panel when I picked up my pack and they said they were close to being ready.

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Crib — We made some changes to hardware/coatings, which has changed our availability to commit to pre-orders for these. We should have some available at launch. If they go fast or are not available, we will have more available early summer.

Strap Extensions — They add extra webbing length for VERY large loads (moose, for example). Or could be used for awkward items (bait barrels, some treestands, etc). Most guys packing deer, elk, etc wouldn't need these. We'll have a video showing and explaining more.

Stash Pockets — Yes, essentially the same for K3/K4. You can reuse K3 Stash Pockets in a K4 Pack.

TheTone

WKR
Such a great product launch thread plus the behind the design stuff. Makes me wish I posted way more pack pictures on my IG to see if I could have got in the proto testing.

I really like the looks of the crib with lid and pouches, is that do able with a k3?

Is there any way you could mount a slurpy stalker to the crib load panel? I think that with the lid would be an awesome meat retrieving set up. Just curious. Never held a slurpy stalked in my hand. Or maybe the “new K4” version would be compatible?

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is there any way you could mount a slurpy stalker to the crib load panel? I think that with the lid would be an awesome meat retrieving set up. Just curious. Never held a slurpy stalked in my hand. Or maybe the “new K4” version would be compatible?
Yes, you can run the K3 Slurpy Stalker on the K3 Crib — with or without a lid as well.

We’ll be adding a small K4 stalker bag to attach to the K4 Crib in the future.

TheTone

WKR
Yes, you can run the K3 Slurpy Stalker on the K3 Crib — with or without a lid as well.

We’ll be adding a small K4 stalker bag to attach to the K4 Crib in the future.
So does that mean you’ll be making some more k3 slurpy stalkers? They seem to be sold out