Exo Mountain K4?

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Could we get pricing on the accessories that are available at launch? Just trying to figure out how hard my wallet is gonna get hit 😄
Some accessories may not be added to the website until after the initial launch (dry bags, InReach Mini holder, etc). At a minimum, all of these should be available to order on the 28th...
  • K4 Stash Pocket: $12
  • K4 Hipbelt Pouch: $24
  • K4 Nalgene Holder: $38
  • K4 Crib Load Panel: $49
  • K4 Strap Extensions: $14 (set of 2)
  • Extra K4 Locking Buckles: $2.50 (male/female pair)

Last edited:
BEHIND THE DESIGN — Part 2 is up on the Exo site. You can see more behind the scenes of development/production, and about 90 packout photos with K4 Prototypes.
It’s seriously impressive how such a small team can get so much done, from design, to production, to stuff like this, putting these articles together, which obviously takes time to organize all of the pics, and write it up and post it.

I for one greatly appreciate that you guys want to stay small and focus on building the best packs you can. Lots of great pics in that article, and obviously a lot of great real world testing

It’s seriously impressive how such a small team can get so much done, from design, to production, to stuff like this, putting these articles together, which obviously takes time to organize all of the pics, and write it up and post it.

I for one greatly appreciate that you guys want to stay small and focus on building the best packs you can. Lots of great pics in that article, and obviously a lot of great real world testing
Agree 100%! Well done Exo

Appreciate the words. I feel exceptionally lucky, with just the 7 of us we truly are a small family and love what we do.

Steve

grimm158

FNG
Probably just a 24hr advance of our official launch date of March 28th. We still have a lot of work to do to get the website going for online orders (and Rokslide pre-orders).
Will they be available the 28th to buy them in person too? I'm too cheap to pay shipping when I live right next to you guys.

Some accessories may not be added to the website until after the initial launch (dry bags, InReach Mini holder, etc). At a minimum, all of these should be available to order on the 28th...
  • K4 Stash Pocket: $12
  • K4 Hipbelt Pouch: $24
  • K4 Nalgene Holder: $28
  • K4 Crib Load Panel: $49
  • K4 Strap Extensions: $14 (set of 2)
  • Extra K4 Locking Buckles: $2.50 (male/female pair)

Hey mark sorry if this was already mentioned, but I have a whole butt load of kifaru and marsupial molle accessories and I’m wondering if they’ll work on the K4 molle pattern in the laser cut squadron fabric?

I’ve owned the K2 and K3 and hands down like you’re guys pack layout and designs the best, but had to switch to kifaru from the K3 due to lumbar pad slippage, but I’m itching to get back to exo for the K4 knowing this was a specific thing you all addressed. Thanks for listening to your customers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk